Chapter 4| Eclipse of Tides| Deadly Life

Hajime: Agent 4 is... DEAD?!

Pearl: N-No! This can't be happening!

Albedo: Not... another teammate.

Chiaki: This is seriously insane, did the murderer really feel that hungry!?

*DING DONG BING BONG*

Announcement from Monokuma: A body has been discovered! Everyone! Head to the Orange Tower immediately!

It was true... Agent 4 truly was dead and there wasn't anything we could do about it...

Monokuma: Heyoo! What brings you all here?!

WOAH! There was a death! Looks like there was a knockout from Agent 4, am I right?

Chiaki: You are not funny.

Monokuma: Whatever, but I'm just sad everyone had missed my special event. How sad... anyways! Looks like Agent 4 is dead!

Pearl: We already KNOW that! Now give us the damn file!

Monokuma: Woah, Woah, Woah, you guys don't want some food to keep your energy up?

Hajime: FOOD!?

Albedo: PLEASE!!

Monokuma: Alrighty! Here you go! A nice warm creamy bread with milk! Enjoy it the best you can!

The 5 of us devoured the food like there was no tomorrow. We were starving so badly we just need that...

Monokuma: Here's your Monokuma file! Enjoy!!

We got hold of the Monokuma file, but I just was glad we were finally given food. It felt like a true sweet relief. However... Agent 4 was dead, so I had to act quickly...

INVESTIGATE

Hajime: The Monokuma File. The victim is Agent 4, they appeared to die from a fall but there's no suggesting where they fell. For now, the death was due to be falling down. There also appears to be bruises all around his body, suggesting he was hit beforehand. No further details can be told about this.

Chiaki: What a strange way to die, what exactly caused Agent 4 to die on impact?

Hajime: I have no idea, but I wish I had a clue...

TRUTH BULLET ADDED!

Monokuma File #4

Albedo: What do you guys suggest actually happened to him?

Chiaki: We're not too sure.

Pearl: Yo! There's a bat on the ground and there appears to be blood on it!

Hajime: Blood?

I rushed over to check the bat and sure enough, there was blood on it. I wonder if this connects back to the bruises around his body, it's certainly a possibility.

Pearl: Do you guys think this has anything to do with the death?

Eliwood: Well it has blood, unless the killer got ahold of blood beforehand, it just seems to be the case.

Pearl: Ah I see...

TRUTH BULLET ADDED!

"Bloody Bat"

Hajime: Something I noticed is the way Agent 4 was suspended. He was hung sure, but the way it demonstrates is strange.

Chiaki: What exactly do you mean?

Hajime: Well, look at how the killer tied him up. They hung him up by the feet and by the neck. Do you think when they fell, they fell like this?

Eliwood: You know, it isn't a far-fetched idea. It certainly could've been a possibility.