Trial| Despair Lands and Hope Ruins

Truth Bullets

Places to Search- The originally locked off places ended up becoming accessible during the course of the entire search. Those places being the headmaster's room and the data processing room on the 4th level. The biology room on the 3rd floor, and the medical room on the 3rd floor.

Notes Regarding Traitor- Two notes were located within the warehouse. One reading: "In the process of searching, you're nothing but a traitor to me..." and the other reading: "TO HOWEVER FOUND THIS: Meet me in the school halls after the nighttime announcement." They seem to have a connection toward the traitor.

17 Students- There are 17 students that came into the school and there hasn't been anything altered about them. 17 came in, 17 were supposed to leave.

Hero Academy- The school is named Hero Academy. It's located somewhere in Dawn however it feels out of place and strange. Giving an eerie feeling that the school for some reason is located in the middle of nowhere.

Hero Academy's File- Details surround the hero academy. There appears to be no information about the headmaster. However it explains the layout of the school and island. There's lots of floors and islands.

The Original Ultimate Despair- The original Ultimate Despair appeared to be a girl named "Junko Enoshima" she has influenced people around Dawn to start up their own killing game within her will to spread despair around. It appears the goal of the mastermind is to ruin more minds.

The Headmaster's E-Book- An e-handbook that belonged to the headmaster of the academy. It appeared to be for emergencies only and contained information about the school, as well as the students. It's unknown what its purpose is.

Bio Lab Lights- Within the bio room there are lights that indicate a person's body is in there. However there are supposed to be 12 lights, when there appears to be only 10 lights on.

Everyone's Final Words- Kirby's words... "I want you all to live, please, we're a team! We're friends!" Sonic's words... "No matter what I did to Mario is unacceptable but I must now accept my fate as I am going to die now... I wish you all luck everyone. I made the worst mistake of my life and I wish I could revert it." Link's words... "I want to be gone now. I don't want to say anything to the people I used to care about" Zhongli's words..."I couldn't dare to see you all suffer this way! You're all humans! I'm a god! I'll deal with this madness! YOU ALL JUST NEED TO SURVIVE! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!" Hajime's... I am wishing you all get out of here safe and sound. Thank you all.

Hajime's Wish- "I don't understand anything! I just don't want to see anymore people suffering!... Please... just save everyone. Will you?"

Surveillance Cameras- Chiaki spotted that the surveillance cameras seemed to be working perfectly fine with the exception of one. That one appeared to be turned off, broken, or died. It leads to a room that nobody has yet to enter.

Monokuma Control Room- The room contains controls to control Monokuma in order to make him have a sudden appearance. It is unknown who was controlling him but it's possible it was the mastermind.

The Closet Albedo Was In- Albedo was stuck in a closet within the headmaster's office by an assumption of Monokuma. When rechecking there were still the ropes and ties inside the closet. Doesn't seem like someone cared enough to clean the mess in there.

Dawn's Despair Tragedy- There was an organization that destroyed the world during the 1800s in the name of God Michael. It appears that the despair folks roaming Dawn wanted to start up that tragedy once more. Some of the motives were pulled off from this idea.