Fine Line part5 | Ellie Williams

warnings: none

You can find the original story on tumblr @/andvys
_______________________

(I’m not sure how I like this one guys but I hope you're gonna enjoy this chapter! I haven’t proofread it yet so if there are any mistakes, I apologize in advance.)

“y/n!” 

“y/n! wake up!” you heard Ellie say in a hushed whisper as you were waking up, you opened your eyes in annoyance “what?” you grumbled, you noticed it was still dark out, why was she waking you up already?

The disgusting aftertaste of whiskey made you feel nauseous, you needed some water or you were going to throw up.

“shh!”  You furrowed your brows in confusion, not understanding what her problem was until you heard a gunshot outside, followed by voices, men’s voices. Your eyes widened as you got up, walking towards the window, you slowly pushed the curtains aside to see a couple of men on the streets. 

“shit.” you mumbled.

“yeah, we gotta get out of here.” Ellie said, putting her backpack on, she grabbed her rifle and joined you by the window, looking out carefully. 

You grabbed your hoodie and put it on before you grabbed your backpack and picked up the shotgun that Ellie gave you earlier that day. You were glad you didn't put all the weapons inside the car but kept this one and two more handguns in your backpack.

“they won't get to the car right?” you asked Ellie worriedly. 

“no.” she mumbled, still looking out of the window. “it’s well hidden, we almost didn't find it.”

“should we sneak past them or?..”

“yeah.. we’re gonna try.” she mumbled, looking back at you, she noticed how tired you looked, it wasn't even two hours ago when you went to sleep but these stupid men had to show up and interrupt your peaceful night.

“alright.” you gripped your shotgun tightly and went to leave the room but Ellie gripped your arm tightly, stopping you from leaving the room.

You turned around and looked down at her hand that was wrapped around your arm before looking up at her. 

“let me.” she mumbled before she pushed you behind her, opening the door she stepped out into the hallway.

You stood back for a second, confused about her reaction.

“you coming?” she whispered, looking back at you.

“yeah..” you mumbled before you followed her out.

She walked down the stairs slowly with you close behind her.

You went to look out of the small window by the door to find two men making their way towards this house, your eyes widened, turning around you pushed Ellie towards the living room.

“there’s two of them coming into the house.” you muttered.

“shit.” Ellie mumbled, before she opened the backdoor that led into the garden, turning around, she grabbed your arm, pulling you outside before she closed the door slowly, just in time when the two men came through the front door.