I need help.. | Ellie Williams

Warning: abuse, gore, swearing, homophobic, SA
____________________

Every morning I woke up and thought how this day is going to restart over and over again.

My Brother and father walk in, they see me awake so my brother drags me out of bed and ties me up to a chair, and start cutting me and hitting me over and over.

|2 hours later|

Ellie’s pov

I've been looking for y/n everywhere but can't see to find her so I walk up to joel the last person i want to talk too.

"Hey Joel, do you know where y/n is?"
I asked

"No Ellie, I haven't seen her anywhere today, why are you asking?" He asked curiously

"Me and her had patrol this morning but she never showed at the stables.." I said worriedly.

y/n pov

I'm late! Fuck I'm late for patrol with ellie! I quickly get dressed but i hit a big bruise and hiss in pain. I got to the bathroom and look at my face, I have a huge bruise on my cheeck bone and a busted lip.

"Fuck!" I said in a yelled whisper but I leave the house anyway limping slightly due to the beating I got.

I soon arrived at the stables and see ellie and joel. Tommy walks up to me and examines my face "Hey y/n, what happened here?" He said as he lightly grabbed my jaw looking at the cut and bruise.

"Who did it?" He asked in worried angry tone "I'm fine tommy, I just got in a fight but I'll be ok.."

"If you say so but if people start fucking you up, come to me or joel, got it?" Tommy said serious.

"Yeah tommy i got it" I smiled knowing someone is looking out for me but they don't know about the actual truth.

Ellie then walks over to me and sees my face "what the fuck happened to your face y/n?!" She asked in a very worried and overprotective tone. I look down scared to look her in the eye "i just got in a fight with someone that's all.." I say as quietly as i can but somehow she heard me, she lifts my chin up and examines my face. The expression she once had turned into a soft one.

"Y/n I care about you so much and don't you think for one second I don't because i do." She said very soft trying not to yell because of how angry she way.

"I know you care about me alot, and I'll tell you who it is eventually but not yet ok?" I said hoping she would calm down a little and luckily she did, I sighed in relief.

|2 days later|

Ellie’s pov

Once again she was late, so I decided to go to her house with joel and tommy to see if she's ok. I know her brother and father hate her for coming out lesbian but I need to see if she's ok.

When we walk up to the door we here screaming and crying "stop! Please b/n! Stop it hurts!!" I heard her voice but tommy and joel waited a little long while holding me so I don't rush in and get hurt.

Y/n pov

I was crying and screaming hoping anyone would hear me "Stop d/n! I can't take it!" I screamed but only to get another punch to the chest. "You are a disgusting piece of shit dyke! You are so pathetic to point where you deserve to die in a fucking ditch!!" My father screamed while beating me senseless.

"Fuck you! you are no father of mine!-" I get cut off by getting thrown into a wall and my brother having me by my throat. Suddenly i hear the door crash open and see ellie, joel, and tommy. They see me and i make eye contact with ellie and she stares in anger, she rushes over to me after tommy pulls
b/n off of me.

Before I fall to the ground ellie catches me, and i start to pass out but she keeps me awake. "Hey hey! Stay with me baby girl! U can't sleep yet!" Ellie keeps me awake, she picks me up and runs to the infirmary with tommy and joel right behind.

|couple hours later|

Tommy pov

I'm so mad right now i just want to beat the shit out of them but joel won't let me because this kid needs me now more then ever.

"Hey joel, do you think i could adopt
y/n?" I asked hoping he will say yes

Joel looked at me shocked "wait you wanna adopt her? Wow tommy never thought you would be a father this soon, did you talk to maria?"

"Yeah, she is ok with it" I said with a smile, we walk back in to see y/n awake.

Y/n’s pov

I look away from everyone as i feel there eyes on me. God why did it have to be me? I thought to my self.

"So how are you feeling kid?" Tommy asked slightly worried, "I'm doing ok...Just want to get out of here.." I said quietly.

"Can i talk to y/n alone?" Tommy asked while I gave a questioned look.

Everyone left except tommy

"So i wanted to talk to you about something important and If your not ok with it, it's perfectly fine." Tommy said with a genuine look.

I nod so he can continue.

"I want to adopt you but if you arent-" I cut him off by hugging him ever so tightly and start crying happy tears "yes! Yes! Yes!" I said as i got overly excited. He smiled and chuckled "ok well let's get you to your new home kiddo" he said while smiling.

|1 week later|

Well me and ellie are going to the party tonight and I'm hoping I don't see my EX-family members.

Me and Ellie hold hands while walking to the party, we sit down at the bar talking to dina and jesse "So how are you too?" I asked while pointing to dina and jesse. "We are good! And i have news! I'm pregnant!" Dina said excitedly

"Omg dina! That's amazing!" I said while hugging her.

Everything was going well until THEY showed up.

"So how's the little bitch of a sister doing?" B/n said while chuckling, i then look up at him with a death stare he never saw. He got scared and backed up slightly, "I told you to never talk to me again" I say smiling trying to be friendly.

"What are you gonna do?! Be a little bitch like you always were?!" He said while laughing, he then starts grabbing my waist and pulling me closer and starts gropping me everywhere until tommy pull him off.

I deliver a punch to his face repeatedly until he blacks out, then my father comes over and grabs me. I step on his foot and punch him in the throat, he then grabs my ankle making me fall on my back hard, he punches my face my nose bleed. I kick him in his dick then get up and keep punching him till 2 people pulled me off, "y/n stop! This won't solve anything!" it was joel and ellie.

"Let me go! I need to show him im not a bitch anymore!" I said getting angry while crying.

Ellie takes me outside and helps calm me down, after i calm down we go home and lay in bed while talking about what they did.

"Thanks for listening baby" i said while hugging her and laying my head on her chest.

"Anytime sweetheart, anytime"