Fine Line part11 | Ellie Williams

warnings: none.

You can find the original story on tumblr @/andvys
______________________

“I can’t wait to finally put these bags down.” you groaned in annoyance, adjusting the strap of the heavy bag of guns on your shoulder.

“yeah me too.” Ellie mumbled, as she looked over at you, eying the marks on your neck, smirking to herself, she thought about the past nights with you.

The morning after your first time together Ellie was nervous that you might push her away again, like after that kiss back at the Cabin but you didn’t. Instead you woke her up with neck kisses and had sex with her again and the next day and the day after that too. 

There was a lot of pent up frustration between the two of you, years of hatred and aggression towards each other led you right to this moment. 

Both of you realized that taking out your frustrations sexually on each other rather than bickering and insulting each other was much better. 

Ever since that night at the car you’ve been on each other all the time, it’s like you became addicted to each other. 

She didn’t know what this was between you but she was afraid to ask, afraid to ruin whatever this was.

“just one more day and we’re back home.” you sighed, you weren’t exactly excited to get back home, you didn’t want to see Ethan and you didn’t know what it would be like between you and Ellie once you were back in Jackson.

You found out that you liked being around her, being with her made you feel more alive than ever, even if it started off with you being hostile around each other at first. 

Most people were nice to you but it was either because they wanted something from you or because of your ex boyfriend, who seemed to be quiet popular in Jackson.

You had no idea why though, he never really went out on patrols and if he did he always came back clean while his patrol partner was covered in dirt and blood, he was either too scared to kill infected or was too lazy and let the other person do all the work and around Jackson he always acted like he was important. You knew he was always following Tommy and Maria around, hoping that they’d give him a higher position in Jackson. 

Looking back at it, you had no idea how you could even think or make yourself believe that you liked him, you didn’t like him not even one bit. 

“are you okay?” Ellie asked, noting the frown on your face. 

“I-uh yeah..” you mumbled, looking down at your shoes as you were walking “I just don’t want to see Ethan.” you said, rolling your eyes.

Ellie had to bite back a groan at the mention of your ex boyfriend, if there was anyone in Jackson that she hated more than Seth that homophobic prick than it was definitely Ethan.

I hate that guy.” Ellie mumbled as she thought back to a certain memory. 

|In Ellie’s memory|

It was at the winter dance, she had no idea why she even came, perhaps it was because Dina and Jesse convinced her to come or maybe it was because she wanted to see a certain someone, even if it was just her admiring from afar.