Apart 2 | Ellie Williams

A/n: Hey guys, go follow my Instagram ellie_williams_wife and message me if u have a request or just need free therapy. Also this chapter will start off with a nightmare. Enjoy!

Warnings: swearing, nightmares, blood
__________________

|In y/n's nightmare|

I look around the dark room and see nothing but darkness, but something is off. I start smelling the air and it smells like iron, the only thing I thought was blood and I started to slowly walk towards the smell.

I looked down and say Dad laying dead on the floor with his leg gone and his head had a bullet hole right between his eyes. "Oh fuck! Dad! No!" I screamed

|end of nightmare|

"Dad! No!" I scream while crying and panting. Soon footsteps came rushing in and it was dad, he hugged me. "It's ok babygirl, I'm right here." He said softly making sure not to scare me, I stayed silent and just hugged him tightly while crying. He just held me till I fell back asleep.

I woke up at around 6am and decided to go walk around town to explore. I got on my shoes and clothes, I started to head out the door and closed it quietly making sure not to wake my dad who fell asleep on the couch.

I walk around town and everyone is looking at me, this caused me to look down starting to feel insecure. "What are ya'll staring at?!" I heard a male voice come from next to me making me flinch a bit. "Are you ok ma'am?" I nodded still having my head down. "I'm jesse, one of Ellie's friends, you must be the y/n's I'm always hearin about?" I giggled and nodded. He could tell I was shy around new people and it didn't bother him whatsoever.

"So what are you doing up this early?" He asked in curiosity. "W-well Iwas just b-bored when I woke up so I Just started walking around town." He chuckled at my response. "Well we can go find Ellie and Dina, oh wait you haven't met Dina yet, have you?" I shake my head no at his question.

We go to the river , we see Ellie and dina.

"Hey Dina! Ellie!" Jesse yelled and got there attention. "Oh hey jesse!" A girl with black hair said, I'm guessing that's Dina. I looked down and started to get nervous and shy again, Ellie and Jesse noticed this. "Hey y/n, wanna take a walk along the river with me?" Ellie said and I nodded. "Dina and I need to head back to the stables, Maria needed to talk to us." Jesse said, Dina and I made eye contact and she glared at me making me have a chill run down my spine, but Ellie noticed this and glared at Dina which caused her to look away quickly.

Ellie and I are walking along the river together, alone. "Soooo your Joel long lost kid or some shit?" She asked, I nodded while giggling. "Yeah, I've been looking for him since I got abandoned, but I found him so I can finally relax." I said making her chuckle."Well your also cute so that's a plus in my section." She said making me blush.

"T-thanks Ellie." I smile at her. "We should head back, we have a party to get too and I would love to have you as my partner for the dance, if that's ok with you?" She said and I nodded accepting the invite to be her partner for the dance.

'Oh how I wish she was mine.' I thought as we started walking towards my dad's house. We both walk In. "And don't worry I'll be here waiting for you when your done, don't rush either we have time." She said softly making me smile with how patient she was with me.

|after getting ready|

I walk out and go downstairs, making eye contact with Ellie. I can feel her eyes on my whole body looking me up and down, her actions caused me to bluch. "W-we should go." I said while she got out of her day dreaming. "Yeah, we should." She said, we walk to the bar and walk in, all eyes turned to us. Everyone was mainly staring at me, Ellie grabbed my hand and pulled me to a seat with jesse and Dina.

Of course, Dina HAD to be here at the same table as me. "So y/n, what brings you here?" Dina asked in a cold tone while glaring at me. "My father? You may know him, his name is Joel Miller, oh and a certain someone." I said looking over at Ellie for the last part, Dina's eyes widdened at my response and she suddenly got up, slammed her hand on the table and dragged me outside.

"What the hell Din-" I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek. "What the fuck is your problem!? I did nothing to you!" I screamed as Ellie, Jesse, my dad and another man with a tied back brown haired bun. "What did you do? What did you do?! This is what YOU did, your stealing everything from me, Ellie, Jesse, basically my whole life and you just got here!" Dina screamed at me.

"Say whatever helps you sleep at night." I say casually as if nothing has happened, but then I get tackled to the ground and Dina starts punching me and won't get off so I do the next best thing. I grabbed her wrists and use her own body weight and flip her onto her back hard, I get ontop of her and grab her by the throat and squeeze slightly making her eyes widen in fear. "Don't start something you can't finish!" I get up with the help of my dad and Ellie.

"Dina we need to talk!" Jesse grabbed her and gave me a 'sorry' look, I just smiled.

"Well kiddo, let's get you cleaned up and head back inside." I nod and follow my dad to the house to get cleaned up while Ellie and I think Tommy was his name, stayed at the bar.

We came back about 30 minutes later and sat down next to Ellie and Tommy. "So your the uncle my dad wanted me to meet?" I asked while he nodded. "Yes ma'am, I am and I've heard quite a lot about you too." I smiled and looked at Ellie.

The music changes to a slow dance and Ellie grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor, she helps me with the positioning of hot to dance. I wrap my arms around her neck and she holds my waist pulling me a little closer to the point out faces are literally touching.

The next thing I know, I'm kissing the Ellie Williams. Everyone was now staring at us, this caused me to become shy and hide my face in her chest, she chuckled and took me back to the table where my dad and uncle Tommy sat. They were both smirking at us and I blushed, so did Ellie.

| at Ellie's place |

Ellie and I were laying in her room on her bed cuddling while watching TV. I feel my eyes get heavy and they closed, but before i went to sleep Ellie said something. "Sleep tight love bug, see you in the morning." She said softly as she fell asleep with me.