Dont Touch Her! | Ellie Williams

A/n: this is a very sensitive story and it was requested by EdgyMeow and I hope you like this one, lmk if you want a part 2.

Warnings: S-xual ass-lt, Ab-se, Very angsty
⚠️Please read at your own risk!!⚠️
_______________________

Ellie pov

I was slowly starting to wake up from a dazed stage and felt ropes on my wrists, and legs.

'What the hell? Where am I?' I think to myself as I start looking around with blurred vision. "Hello? Anyone there?" I ask, but no answer. 'These damn ropes! Where is my knife!?' I look around trying to find a sharp object, but then the lights flicker on and I see Y/n on the floor bloody and bruised.

"Y/n!! Holy shit!" I yell now having a panick go through my body. 'I need to get these ropes off.' I thought while my mind had a million thoughts at a time.

"Ah ah ah, you don't want her hurt anymore right, Ellie?" I know that voice, it's Jordan. "Tell me what you want!" I yell hoping to make him stop.

He ignored me and proceeded to start touching her and making me watch while she screamed for him to stop, he kept going. "Stop! Please! Let her go!" I screamed while trying not to cry.

I see a broken glass piece by my feet, so I grab it and start cutting the ropes without him noticing. 'Finally! Now to help Y/n!' I thought as I sneakily walked towards him.

Y/n pov

I was crying from pain, fear, but mainly pain because of my multiple bruises he put on me and he keeps tpuching me even though I'm yelling at him to stop. "Please stop!" I screamed while crying.

Soon a figure comes up behind him and stabs him in the neck, blood went all over me. I look up at see Ellie, I start crying immediately and she rushes to me and holds me close in her arms and not letting go. "It's ok, I got you, your safe." She whispered in my ear. "C-can we g-go h-home please?" I ask while shaking horribly. She nodded and picked me up, rubbing my back in the process and she carried me the whole way back to Jackson.

We arrived at Jackson and Ellie took me to the doctors as I was still shaking and afraid. She never left my side and if she did, she would make sure someone that I trusted was with me. "Thank you..." I said quietly, but she heard it. "Don't worry about it babygirl, it's ok." She held me and I started crying again.

She never let me go, she sang me a song to help me sleep, she held me close and never let go, she was always there no matter what.

"I would go to the end of the earth just to get you back." She said before drifting off ro sleep along with me.
____________________________

A/n: if you ever need someone to talk to, just message me on my insta ellie.official.acct and rant to me, hope you enjoyed the story, lmk if you want a part 2!!