Freckles | Ellie Williams

A/n: this will be an enemies to lovers fic and i hope ya'll enjoyed

Warnings: angst, fluff, abuse
__________________________

I was at the bar hanging with my boyfriend, jesse has told me to break up with him multiple times but i can't find the heart to do it. I soon realized that Jesse, Dina and Ellie, I don't make eye contact with anyone and the three realize this but someone calls my name so i look up and everyone gasps.

Your wonder what it is they gasped at? Well it was the huge bruise on my face, but anyway I look up to see my boyfriend drunkly yelling "what felix..?" I ask while everyone whispered about my bruise "I want you to know that I've been cheating on you this qhole entire relationship and that your just a little slutty dyke of a bitch!! You know ypu ask just like your damn mother-" before he could finish I punched him so hard it left a cut on his face.

"Don't u ever! Ever talk about my mom u bitch!! You have no right talking about her! She was NOT your mother!" I said angrily as I walked out on the verge of tears.

Ellie’s pov

I watch as y/n ran out, I was so mad but i went after her making sure she didn't hurt herself. She deserves better than that bastard.

I knock on her door of her house "Hey y/n, it’s ellie i know I'm not the person you want to see right now but-" before i could finish the door opened and i felt someone hug me, I look down and saw her. "I know you hate me but I just really need a hug right now..." she says as her voice cracks, at that moment i felt my heart break into pieces.

"Hey it's ok i know you hate me too but I'm still here for you y/n" i said as softly as possible.

We then go inside and lay on the couch, for some reason i now have a soft spot for her because of how small and sensitive she is.

"That was a good punch you layed on your now EX-boyfriend" i chuckled while she giggled. I smile at her little childish giggle, it was cute.

Y/n’s pov

"I love you Ellie" after that I end up falling asleep on Ellie and smiling in my sleep because I'm with someone I like but I hear "I love you too y/n" I smile and go to sleep.

I wake up next morning smiling and I get up to go make breakfast when I feel hands on my waist, I look up and notice it's ellie.

"What are you doing up so early babygirl?" She asked in a husk morning voice "I-um I was going to make breakfast" I say while blushing a lot.

"Well I'll let you do that while I get some clothes" she kisses my neck then goes to my room to find clothes. "God she's fucking hot" i say while looking at her ass as she walked away.

As i cook, i hear a knock at the door. I got to the door only to get pushed into a table "so your fucking that dyke?!" I look up and it's felix "what the hell do you want felix?" I ask with no emotion. But he didn't like the answer and hit me. I hit back a little harder than before but he runs out before ellie saw him. Ellie comes out and asks "what happened?!"

"Felix happened! He came in and hit me!" I said mad but ellie calmed me down. "It's ok, let's clean up the nasty cut" she says as she gets the cleaning supplies. After she cleans it we chill for the rest of the day and watch movies, then eventually fall asleep.