Fine Line part14 | Ellie Williams

warnings: angst

You can find the original story on tumblr @/andvys
____________________

You were sitting on the bed next to Ellie who was playing a video game, while you were reading one of her comics, glancing over at her, occasionally. Smiling at the way she frowned while biting down on her lip as she gripped the controller tightly in her hands while focusing on the game.

You enjoyed spending more time with her, you thought that it would change once you’d be back in Jackson but for some reason it seemed like you were glued to each other’s sides.

After some scolding from Maria after what happened at the bar two days ago, she thanked you for what both you and Ellie did for Jackson, you risked your life’s out there to get the supplies that this town needed and for that she was grateful, she gave you both the week off, in order to rest and regain your strength. 

You were getting used to stay in Ellie’s little home but you did wonder what house Maria would assign you, for some reason she took her time with finding you a new home.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when Ellie snapped her fingers in front of you.

“y/n? hello?”

Blinking a few times, you looked at her in confusion, making her laugh.

“oh.. yeah?” you chuckled.

“I asked if you wanted to grab something to eat?” she asked.

“yeah, sure.” you nodded, putting the comic down, you were about to get up when Ellie stopped you, putting her hand on your thigh.

Looking up at her, meeting her eyes, she looked she wanted to say something else but hesitated and instead pulled you in for a kiss, closing your eyes, you started to kiss her back.

Stroking your cheek with her thumb you felt her other hand moving down to your waist, pulling you flush against her body before she pulled away, smiling at you.

You opened your eyes, staring at her as a smile tugged at your lips “what was that for?”

Shrugging she gave you a cheeky grin “just felt like kissing you.” she told you as she got up to put her shoes on, smirking to herself when she saw how you looked down shyly.

Kissing her romantically instead of just sexually left you feeling weak in the knees, nervous and excited at the same time. 

She did call you her girl when Ethan was harassing you at the bar and at first you thought it was only because she wanted him to leave you alone but you knew she said it because that’s what she felt. 

You got up and put your shoes on as well before you walked towards Ellie, grabbing her hand you turned her around to face you.

“wha-”

Not letting her finish whatever she was about to say, you grabbed her face, smashing your lips against hers, kissing her passionately. 

She kissed you back and put her hand on the back of your neck, pulling you in closer as she deepened the kiss, brushing her tongue alongside your bottom lip as you opened your mouth slightly to meet her tongue.