Fine Line part13 | Ellie Williams

warnings: angst, violence, fluff

You can find the original story on tumblr @/andvys
___________________

Pulling on Ellie’s hand, you tried to get her away from Ethan but she pulled back to say something to him, which you didn’t hear over the loud music, she turned around with a smirk on her face before she pushed you to walk again. 

Without looking back at Ethan you started walking towards the table, Jesse and Dina occupied when a loud voice from behind you stopped you and Ellie.

“hey!” Ethan’s voice boomed over the loud music causing you to stop in your tracks, turning around, you saw him walking towards you with an angry expression on his face as a few people turned to look his way, including his father who was standing behind the bar. 

He stopped in front of you and Ellie, his breath was heavy as he looked between you and Ellie and at your intertwined fingers, his hands clutched into fists as he looked at you in disgust. 

The people around you looked your way in curiosity, sensing that a fight was about to break out. 

“you’re a fucking lesbian now?!” he shouted at you, causing a few people to gasp out at the way he said it, full with hate and disgust.

Ellie pushed you back slightly, fearing that he might try to hurt you with the way he was almost shaking with anger.

“or have you been one all along?” he chuckled halfheartedly “have you been cheating on me with her?” he asked, pointing his finger at Ellie causing you to let out a loud laugh. 

“are you seriously accusing me of cheating when you’ve been whoring around all this time?” you chuckled, feeling your heart starting to race, in anger.

You could hear some people gasp at your words while some snickered behind you, probably having heard about him cheating on you. How humiliating. 

“whoring around?” he retorted, looking down at you in rage.

“yes, Ethan, whoring around, cause that’s what you are, a fucking whore.” you stated, provoking him as Ellie watched his every move, feeling like he was about to flip out any time soon.

“the only whore I see here is you!” he yelled, pointing his finger at you “you’ve been fucking her behind my back all this time, you fucking slu-”

Rage filled Ellie when she heard him call you a whore, not allowing him to insult you again, she didn’t let him finish his sentence before she slipped her hand out from yours, pulling her arm back to throw a hard punch to his face, hitting his nose, feeling satisfied when she heard the loud crack, indicating that it was broken once again, blood bursted out of his nose, as if it exploded. 

Almost falling back, he caught himself, holding onto the counter while his other hand clutched his nose in pain.

The people around you gasped in shock, when he let out a few curse words before he went to lung at Ellie, you grabbed her arm tightly pulling her back from him, when he was suddenly stopped by Joel, who stepped in, pushing him back harshly, he fell back against the barstools before he lost balance and toppled to the ground, grunting in pain. 

“you insult her one more time or try to hurt one of them you’re gonna have to deal with me.” Joel spoke in anger, making Ethan cower back in fear while he was clutching his bloody nose.