Fine Line part6 |Ellie Williams

warnings: angst, fluff, alcohol consumption

You can find the original story on tumblr @/andvys
_____________________________

Warmth embraced you, a comforting feeling rushed through your body when you started to wake up, the pillow underneath your head felt softer and warmer than last night for some reason causing you to cuddle more into it, you haven't felt this comfortable in a while.

You started falling back asleep again when you felt a pair of arms pulling you in closer, you opened your eyes in shock when you realized the pillow wasn't a pillow, it was Ellie and you were laying on her chest while her arms were wrapped around you tightly.

You looked up at her, noticing that she was fast asleep, luckily. You had no idea how you ended up in this position. You tried to stay as far away from each other as possible when you went to sleep last night, so how did you end up cuddled into Ellie Williams?

The thought of her pulling you into her at night and tightening her arms around you made you feel all warm and weird?

'Maybe she didn't even realize she did that..' you thought to yourself.

Deciding to spare her and yourself the embarrassment you moved her arms off you carefully, trying not to wake her.

You got up after you managed to move away from Ellie and grabbed your shoes and your hoodie before leaving the room.

You went into the living room and sat down on one of the armchairs and put your shoes on, tying the laces on your boots, you couldn't help but blush at the thought of you and Ellie cuddling. You had to admit, it felt nice waking up that way.

'stop it y/n, she hates you and you hat- you don't like her.' you thought to yourself.

'it felt better than waking up next to Ethan tho.'

Shaking your head, you were pissed at yourself for thinking it was nice, waking up with Ellie.

You grabbed your hoodie and put it on before you put your knifes in your belt and grabbed your shotgun leaving the apartment.

You needed to clear your head and you needed a distraction right now so you decided to check out a few buildings for supplies while Ellie was still sleeping.

It was raining outside and you could hear thunder rumbling in the distance, you were glad that you had the car now, otherwise you'd had to stay here one more day or for however long the rain would last til you could keep moving again.

You walked through the street, making sure to not stay too far away from the apartment in case something happened.

An old army store managed to catch your attention, it was probably picked clean already but you were sure you could still find a few things in there.

You knocked on the window, checking if infected were in there, you waited for a minute to see if any would come running towards the window but nothing happened and it was quiet in there.

Walking inside, you noted that most shelves were empty but you didn't expect anything else, it would be a miracle if there were more than a few things left after so many years after the outbreak.

You walked over to the counter and walked around it, opening one of the drawers you found a silencer for your pistol, you grabbed it and put it into the pockets of your hoodie.