twenty-nine

now playing

now playing..

"I Feel Like I'm Drowning"
-Two Feet

July 20th, 2006
3:23pm

"Hey, Alex, wasn't today supposed to be a shoot day?"

    Your voice rang out throughout your apartment as you paced back and forth in the living room. The light made its through the curtains, the sun beaming down on.

    "I was just wondering if you had a place for us to meet yet? You usually have a time and place for us like a day in advance." You halted your pacing as you gathered the words to end the voicemail.

  "Give me a call when you can, man." You put your phone down as you plopped down on your couch, the slight recoil from the cushions making a piece of hair fall into your face. A sigh left your lips as you let your head fall back onto the cushions.

Nobody had heard from Alex is nearly two days.

March 20th, 2012
8:34am

     Everyday was nearly the same.

    Sit in the small, abandoned building in the middle of the woods with basically only water and scraps of gas station food to eat for meals.

       He'll disappear and reappear throughout the day, usually bringing something back with stains of blood on his faded, yellow hoodie.

You never tried talking to him—frankly, you're too scared to. You feel as if he could kill you any moment, which he can if he wanted to. You aren't sure of his intentions or what he wants from you, but you haven't heard a word or attempt of communication from him in the almost two weeks you've been here.

Though he did use slight body language on the first night to insist you sleep on the old mattress that lay on the concrete floor while he slept on the ground.

You picked at the skin on your thumb, having run out of fingernails to pick at. You had eventually torn off a layer of skin in a small patch, your eyes watching as your other hand did this.

It was early and you couldn't sleep.

He wasn't back yet, having not been here by the time you woke up. The sun let in through the openings where windows used to be in the concrete walls, the warm air hitting your skin as you put your head back on the mattress.

The faint snapping of twigs and leaves caught your attention, causing you to shoot up from your laying position. Your eyes made their way to the entrance of the building, his figure soon appearing.