5 years later (Remy)

Remy walked out of the building, letting the summer sun shine on his face. Another day of her simple office job, something easy, but paid well and gave her plenty of free time.  

they hailed a taxi and climbed inside, quickly telling the driver where she wanted to go. After a day of work, she liked to stop by her local ice cream shop, order an ice cream cone, and walk the last couple blocks to her apartment. It was a pleasant day in northern California and lots of people ate outside the ice cream shop, just enjoying their Friday.  

Remy paid the driver and got out of the taxi, and walked into the ice cream shop. he looked at the specials, they had a new one every week, and saw 'Peanut Butter Bomb'. A smile stretched across her face.  

them and the BWF's had always loved peanut butter, and when applied to ice cream, there was no exception. She ordered a scoop on a waffle cone, the cashier giving her an admiring look.  

Outside the shop, he took a large bite and almost melted. It was sweet, but not too sweet, the familiar taste of peanut butter coming through, the waffle cone providing the perfect extra crunch.  

Remy didn't go a day without thinking about their friends, but at that moment, they couldn't wish harder that they were with her.