Chapter 3

For Phil, nothing felt better than waking up in his husbands arms, with his head rested on his chest and their legs tangled together. He had missed this so much. The only problem now was getting up without waking Dan up which would be a challenge as he had his arms wrapped around Phil, so he just decided to lay there and watch his husband sleep. He was so caught up and busy adoring his sleeping husband he didnt notice his bedroom door open until he felt someone jump on him scaring him. "Wake up!! Its almost 10!!" their son giggled jumping on the two waking Dan up. "Joey, let your dad sleep" Phil whispered laughing at the young boys energy. "But I'm bored" he pouted sitting in his Papa's lap. "Well I'm awake now" Dan yawned sitting up kissing the two on their cheeks. "Did you sleep well?" Phil asked pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "I havent slept this well in ages" he said stretching his arms "I could've slept through the entire day if I was woken up" he laughed slightly looking at Joey. "Sorry Daddy" he muttered climbing into his Dad's lap giving him a big hug. "Don't worry about it buddy, we dont want me sleeping through the entire day now do we?" he smiled hugging his son back. "Already lets freshen up and I'll make breakfast. You can help me Joey." Phil yawned getting out of bed "Alright" the little boy giggled jumping into his Papa's arms "Woah, careful!" Dan laughed watching Phil regain his balance "You're a big boy Joey you can walk" Phil reminded him holding the boy in his arms "I know but I'm lazy so you carry me Pops" he muttered resting his head on Phil's shoulder. Phil laughed and shook his head walking down to the kitchen carrying Joey to make breakfast.

Breakfast was almost ready so Phil got Joey to set the table. "Everything smells so good" Joey sighed coming back to the kitchen. "I love your cooking, where did you learn how to cook?" he asked his father. "I used to help your grandmother cook all the time so i learned a few things from her." Phil explained. "Dad can cook too right?" he asked "Yes he can, he's actually much better than me, but he's just lazy" he laughed slightly putting the eggs and pancakes in seperate plates and setting it down on the table. "Speaking of Dan where is he?" Phil thought to himself, he heard him coming downstairs the stairs, but he was talking to someone on the phone.

"Really? Thats amazing!"

"So today? Alright thank you very much, yes we'll be there this afternoon for sure. thank you goodbye."

Thats all Phil heard, he was really curious to know who Dan was talking to and what he was talking about because he sounded really excited. Dan walked up to Phil and pecked his lip giving him a huge smile before sitting down at the table. "You seem excited, who was on the phone?" he asked. "Remember when we were talking a few months back and you said you wanted a baby?" Dan reminded him "Yes and you being your silly self said thats biologically impossible for us." Phil laughed "But you did say that it would be difficult to manage with a baby, you're right. Joey is a big boy now but a baby would be difficult to take care of." He sighed, Dan could tell by looking at Phil that he still really wanted a baby, so he was really excited to share the great news. "Well what if I said I'm all up for it? And that we should adopt a baby girl, it would be nice to give Joey a little sister as well" Dan smiled looking at the two who looked confused. "You know adoption is a long method Dan, it took months for us to get accepted and get Joey" Phil reminded him. "Well what if I told you that I wanted to surprise you and send our applications and it got accepted a few days back and we get to meet our daughter and bring her home today?" he asked with a huge grin on his face."Dan are you serious?" Phil asked almost choking on his juice. "Wait? I get a sister???" Joey asked jumping up and down on his seat. "Yes, we will go get her this afternoon" Dan smiled. "Dan thats amazing but we havent prepared" Phil reminded him. "I took care of it, James helped me out, he should be here any minute with everything we need."

James showed up 15 minutes after the family cleaned up after breakfast. "Uncle James!" Joey shouted running to hug the man. "Hey buddy!" he smiled picking the boy up "Excited to meet your sister?" he asked and Joey nodded. "Thank you so much James" Dan said watching two men carry a crib upstairs "Where do you want us to put this?" one of the men asked. "In the bed room next to the big bedroom, that way we'll be able to hear her if she cries" Dan intsructed. When Dan said he planned everything out he meant it, he was fully prepared, he made sure there was everything down to baby toys. It took about 2 hours to set up the new room, in the end it looked perfect and adorable. "Well looks like you guys are ready now" James smiled. "Thank you James, I really appreciate this" Phil smiled. "No problem, now you guys dont want to be late now do you? I need to get home too. See you around!" and with that he left. They should be heading out too now, Phil was feeling so many mixed emotions, combinations of nervousness and excitement.

"Daniel and Philip Lester?" A friendly voice called out walking towards them holding a little pink blanket. Phil nudged Dan who was talking to Joey and stood up "Here's your daughter" she smiled handing Dan the baby, he moved the blanket so he can see her face better and insantly fell in love. She had big brown eyes and she was perfect everything was perfect. "you do have a name for her right so I can write it down?" she asked "Choe, if thats okay with Phil?" he asked looking over at his husband who smiled and nodded. "Thats lovely, now take care of her we will call to make sure everything is okay for the first few weeks" she reminded before leaving. "Want to go your Papa Chloe?" he whispered handing her over to Phil who was smiling and looked like was holding back tears. "Oh Dan, she's perfect" he smiled rocking her back and forth gently. "Dad I want to see her" Joey said so he picked the little boy in his arms so he can see his new little sister. "Meet your big brother Chloe" Phil whispered as Joey gently stroked her cheek with his finger. "She's so cute Dad!"

Both men knew that with a new addition to the family things will be a little up and down as a baby is a big responsibilty. Phil knew it will be a challenge when Dan has to leave, but its not anything he hasn't been through before and besides Dan is here for a few weeks so everything will settle down so it wont be too difficult for Phil to manage. He didnt care what troubles might come their way, all that matters is that they are really happy.

.

.

.

A/N AAAHHHH So much cuteness!!! Cuteness overload! Parent phan kill me omg, I think I died a little while typing this xD Well enjoy!