Chapter 21

"Do you realize how crazy I probably look with a blindfold on being dragged by you." Phil laughed as Dan held his hand guiding him somewhere. They were in Paris for a nice vacation that Dan had planned out for them, but unfortunately Phil had no idea where he was taking him. "Just be patient, you'll see." Dan said carefully pulling Phil. "You know it probably looks like you've kidnapped me." Phil laughed as Dan guided him somewhere inside what was probably a house and closed the door behind them. "Yeah probably, I've got the hood for it too." Dan joked as he untied the blindfold "Okay you can look now." He whispered kissing Phil's cheek. Phil opened his eyes and looked around the beautiful already furnished house. "Did you rent this?" He asked looking around. "No, I bought it, it's ours." Dan smiled wrapping his arms around Phil from behind holding him close.

The vacation was everything they both could've asked for, it was perfect and it was only the first day. Dan had decided to take Phil to watch a movie in French although unlike him, Phil didn't really understand French. "I have no idea what's going on.." Phil whispered leaning close to Dan. "I do, but the movie is terrible." Dan laughed slightly. "Remember when we were teenagers and went on movie dates but never watched them?" Phil asked tilting Dan's face towards his. "That was far more fun than watching the movie." Dan smiled capturing Phil's lips with his for a long passionate kiss. He pulled away but then Phil brought his hands up to Dan's face cupping his cheeks and pulled him for another kiss. At that moment Dan didn't care that his hoodie came off, he couldn't even bother to put it back on he just melted into the kiss. They wished that they could just stop time and stay in that perfect moment forever. "Phil, the movie's over.." Dan mumbled against his lips. 'Hmm let's go home then." Phil said giving Dan one last long kiss before getting up.

"Are you seriously going to read the entire night?" Dan asked jokingly looking over at Phil who was sitting next to him on the bed reading a book. "Depends, are you going to sit on the internet the entire night?" Phil asked laughing slightly. "Hey the internet is far more interesting and fun than reading. Now pay attention to me" Dan protested. Phil laughed and put his book on the bedside he leaned over and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Okay I put the book down, now put your laptop away." He whispered kissing along Dan's jawline gently biting at his skin. "Umm maybe later." Dan joked, but Phil wasn't being patient now, he moved the laptop back slightly before climbing onto Dan's lap straddling him and kissing him passionately. "Know what made me the happiest today?" Phil muttered against lips between kisses. "How you didn't care when your hoodie came off, you didn't bother with it." He said trailing kisses and nibbling along his jawline. "I-I didn't notice, I didn't care. I was only focusing on you." Dan whispered tilting his head back when Phil kissed his neck. Phil moved back to the sound of a Skype call on Dan's laptop "It's James, I'll end it and call him later." Dan said as Phil resumed to kissing and biting at his neck, what Dan didn't realize was that he accidentally answered the call. "Oh..umm ..is this a bad time?" James said awkwardly as he was exposed to Phil sitting on top of his brother kissing and biting him. Phil quickly got off Dan blushing "For fuck sake I thought I declined the call." Dan said confused. "Its okay, I'll call you later. I just wanted to make sure you're okay." James laughed slightly, after that incident he often got concerned if he wasn't around Dan and needed assurance that he was okay, similar to something that had happened in high school. "I'm fine don't worry." Dan smiled softly. "I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Goodnight Dan." James smiled. Dan smiled to himself as he turned his laptop off and put it to the side. "Its sweet how much he cares for you. I always seem to forget that the amount of times I almost lost you, he almost lost you too." Phil said turning to his side so he was facing Dan. "Besides my parents and our kids. You and my brother are my life, I don't know what I'd ever do without you." Dan explained turning over so he was on top of Phil peppering kisses all over his face. "You're our life, its more about what James and I would do without you.." Phil whispered running his finger through Dan's hair. Dan smiled before leaning down to press a soft kiss onto Phil's lips "I love you so much babe. Its like I'm falling in love with you all over again." Dan muttered against his lips before deepening the kiss. "I love you so much more Bear."