Finally at Satellite. Mark of the Spider Arrived!

AN: Hey y'all Happy Late New Year!!! I know this is very late from New Years soooo HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I really wanted to get this done on New Years but school decided to say, "no" and now this is done in February, go figure... hey maybe the fluff is actually perfect for thus time of the year!!

And there are some nice fluff moments, and I wanted those there because the next few chapters are gonna be utter PAIN!!! So enjoy this now lol!

Anywho!! Thank you all so much for reading this chapter and sticking with this story for so long!! Hope you all enjoy and remember, I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, just the OCs!! Thank you!!

\

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!! After seeing what was happening in Satellite, the fog that surrounded the whole area and the people disappearing, of course you can only follow that up with sleeping! Well at least tried to sleep, Void had other plans though. We tried training me with my powers, cause I'm hoping that if I can control them even a little bit before the big battle with the Dark Signers, I won't have to worry about them using my abilities against my friends. It didn't go so well after some visions became too much, but it was enough to get Yusei's attention. We talked and it was a long night of me crying and then Yusei telling what happened with us and Kalin when we're the Enforcers. I was grateful he was open to telling me. After we finally got some sleep, it was time to head out towards Satellite. It's time to face these Dark Signers and end all this suffering they're causing!

  The helicopter soared still over the ocean that was between Satellite and New Domino City. I kept looking out the window as the city was getting further and further, and the dark bubble fog was getting closer. Until we entered inside it. It was like everything turned to night when it was still morning.

  Instantly as we got into the clouds, the whole scenery had changed. Lightning strikes all around us and the clouds close around everything! Yet Trudge was kind of a good pilot to be able to keep the copter steady through all this. There was still some turbulence but it was manageable thank goodness.

  Everyone was still silent as we rode. Jack looked out the window behind him, Yusei was staring intensely at the floor of the copter with his arms crossed. I looked at him before looking at Akiza who was also watching him. We can only assume he was thinking intensely on all that Goodwin said to us, especially about Yusei's father building the original Ener-D reactor.

  I looked back at my own window before closing my eyes, 'Void, do you know anything about the Ener-D reactor.'

  Luckily the male voice in my head was online as he answered, 'I have not heard of it. But I do know there was a disturbance in the universe that was similar to ancient activities I have felt before. This might be the object made by humans that you called the Ener-D reactor.'

  'I guess that makes sense. But it's nothing new that Goodwin already told us.'

  "Mina, you seem to know a lot." Akiza began to break the silence. I opened my eyes to look at the two girl's sitting next to each other. "Do you know anything about this Ener-D reactor?"

  Okay could they have read my mind, I just was wondering about that!

  "Not much, but I know that when the incident happened 17 years ago, they called it 'Zero Reverse'." Mina began explaining as we all listened to her. "It was an Energy reactor built under Satellite when it was still attached to the city. It malfunctioned and released an overwhelming amount of energy that separated it from the mainland. The group that formed it was called Reactor Research Division, or R.R.D., and the head of the whole project was Professor Fudo."