The Finals Finally Begin! Yusei vs Cathy! Part 2

AN: Wow I'm updating this pretty well! Hope I can keep this ball rolling! But in all seriousness, I really wanted to post this after my surgery and also... Ugh it's a 3 parter!!!! So I have a limit now on how long my chappie so should be so I can be very motivated to write the next part! And well that limit is at the most 4,500 words. I wanted so hard to not make this 3 parters, but... This duel is so hard!!! Ugh! But I'm actually pretty proud of it! And I hope you all are too! Promise the next one will be up soon before school starts back up! Enjoy! Nya!

Apologies as well it's hard to get Yusei and some characters right but I think I make them pretty in character! I do not own Yugioh 5Ds or the characters! Only my OCs and Cathy's OC deck! And I think you all can recognize Cathy's outfit she's in up above~.

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! Who would've guessed I'd be in the finals?! And against Yusei too! But well sadly it's not actually me facing him. I've been mindnapped and now being controlled by this second voice or entity! Yet it seems like my 'powers' of reading emotions and feeling my monsters being destroyed is still intact so their feeling everything! The thing in control summoned a dark evil creature named Darklight Beast! While Yusei summoned his powerful dragon, Stardust Dragon, to try and help me! Hope he can succeed and I won't be stuck anymore!

"So don't give up on me Cathy!" The voice said loudly again as it echoed around me. That voice... I know it from somewhere... Along with that name. It's been echoing throughout this room for awhile now.

Suddenly a name popped into my head along with an image of a boy with black and yellow spiky hair. "Yusei..." I mumbled groaning as my head pounded extremely hard against my skull. I think I might've been hit by a bus.

My eyelids felt heavy but when I opened them I was met with the sight of webs that looked inky and dark surrounding me in a dark space. "What the?!" I looked around and tried to move but I realized that I was tied up by the webs around my body, wrists, and ankles. I was also wearing a dress that looked so familiar but very tattered and torn. "Great... Anything else terrible and this book will be hit on the mature rating..."

I looked around where I was floating at and couldn't see anything or anybody besides the vines things. "Hey! Is anyone out here! I need some assistance!!" I called out but my voice only echoed around. "Ugh... Jeez..."

I struggled harder till I heard voices around me again. "You're just desperate!"

"Maybe I am but I'm determined to help her!" The same voice from before said around me. Suddenly his name came to me again and I gasped as I remembered things.

Memories flashed through my head! I'm in a tournament with Yusei! He's a person who knows me from my past! I have amnesia, can read people's emotions with visions from their eyes, and I also met Luna, Leo, Sakura, Akiza, Tanner, and Yanagi! But I faced off against Trickster and was trapped in my mind apparently where the young girl Pinky-... Wait a minute... "Am I still in my own mind?!"

I thus then begun panicking and struggled more. "I have to get out of here! Help me! Anybody! Yusei!!" I struggled more but the webs grew tighter and kept me in place. I'm trapped!

I closed my eyes when tears began to form in them. I was scared. I just found out I can get answers to who I was and now I can't even leave my own stupid head! There's no one here to help me... "Please... Anybody... Save me." I whispered.

"I'm sorry child, but it had to be done." A rough male voice said all around me. It was definitely not Artemis then.

"Who are you?! What do you want with me?! Why are you in my head?! Can't you see I'm crazy enough without voices in my head!" I questioned the voice, till realization hit me that I know that voice. "You're the same voice that talked to me in the Spirit World, aren't you?"