Time to Talk to the Boss! Meeting Another new old Friend!

AN: Honey!!! I'm hoooooome!!!!! Well more like back to give you wonderful kittens the next chappie!! I don't know why but I just got a sudden hit with inspiration! So I cracked down on this chappie and only got 4 hours of sleep! Lol what is sleep anyways?! But I hope you all like this chappie cause it was kind of difficult but I tried to add new things and keep a few things from the episode! Also I just wanna say, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 8 THOUSAND READ!!! You all are so amazing and just wow wonderful!!!

So I hope you all enjoy this chappie! And please vote and comment if ya want!! Remember I don't own Yugioh 5Ds! Only the OCs and the OC cards!! Italicized words are for card names, MC, and the previously paragraph!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!!! It was a crazy wild ride what happened but Yusei finally got me to break free from whoever that was that kept me imprisoned in my own mind! I was now back in control here of my body and thank the dueling lords!! Yet that still scares me. Just who am I and why am I able to do this?! Well Yusei is going to see that Director Goodwin guy for answers too so I'm gonna be tagging along! Hopefully I learn something about myself!

I ran down the hallway following Yusei's lead to where I can only assume the devil himself laid, that Director Goodwin guy. Yeah I remember meeting him before, I especially remember his creepy little jester Clown boy, but something is just off about him.

I remember when we met in the beginning of this tournament, after I made that threatening speech to the audience who were dissing Yusei, I couldn't read his emotions either. And there was also something off putting about him.

"Hey what are you two doing here?!" I looked up ahead to see 3 security guards in front of us getting ready to stop us.

Oh great! Now what?! Yusei ran ahead of me as one of the guards tried to punch him, but he dodged it and punched the guy hard in the face knocking him down. "Sorry but Goodwin's got some explaining to do!" He said while going to one of the other guards and doing a, I think, Yusei Shoryuken, as well before giving him a freaking high kick! Where the heck did he learn to do that!

I barely manage to notice the other guard coming at me and tried to grab me. "Hey back off!" I yelled stopping and raised my foot back, before timing my kick to land impact on his goodies!

He groaned and cried out in pain before dropping to the floor. "Haha!! That's what you get boy!!" I laughed before seeing Yusei already running ahead through the automatic doors. "Hey wait up!" I called out running after him.

We ran up a few more stairs, jeez if this guy is rich which I assume he is, can't he build an elevator to his palace?! We made it to a couple of doors before Yusei stopped as I did too panting. "Okay... We're here... And now I'm a sweaty mess. I'm not exactly wearing the lightest pieces of clothing you know..." I whispered to him wiping my brow.

"Director Goodwin you saw the damage the last two duels caused! I'm worried about people's safety! You have to stop this tournament now!" A rough voice said on the other side of the door loudly. My head lifted up to look at the door shocked and rose an eyebrow.

"Who is that?" I asked Yusei who looked like he recognized the voice.

He just stayed silent as we heard another voice that I did recognize begin speaking, "Officer Trudge, aren't you supposed to be in a mall stopping shop lifters?" Now that was Goodwin I'm sure of it.

"Very funny sir but that's not what I'm discussing with you! This tournament is getting out of hand sir! You saw the last two matches! This is getting dangerous and worst!" That loud rough voice yelled which honestly is gonna give me a bigger headache then the one I already.