The Doubts and Fears of a Duelist. Trying to be More Open with Eachother!

AN: Finally!! Holy sweet potatoes I pushed this chappie off to the side for too long!! Oi vei and all cause of writers block and just nothing seemed to fit in the chapter! Like this one was more cause I need to get this done in order to get to the next part. So yeah it's a little awkward and short.

But hey!! At least our favorite blonde is back!! So yeah I hope you guys still enjoy it and tell me what you think!!

The drawing was a quick doodle of Cathy cause I'm loving her new outfit!!

~~

Last time in Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!! Yusei Fudo went off to face agaisnt the Dark Signers alone without any help! And the minute I heard that I knew I had to quickly find him and make sure he was okay! But by the time i did get to to him, he was facing off against an old psycho friend named Kalin Kessler who suddenly summoned an Earthbound Immortal that was HUGE!! I even watched when it attacked Yusei but his duel runner broke down saving him. Barely though as the crash caused a glass shard to puncture his stomach. Crow and I took him to Martha where she treated him as best she could. While I moped around blaming myself... after words from Martha I realized that I have to be there for Yusei and try to help him as best I can!! No matter what!

Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu roared and growled while Kalin's laugh and voice echoed throughout. "Now my Earthbound Immortal give Yusei a one way ticket to the Shadow Realm!!!" He declared while the giant beast raised and brought down its hand towards Yusei.

He cried out seeing the deadly fist come closer to him before he was suddenly shrouded in nothing. But he heard the voices of his once old best friend Kalin and his other best friend Cathy around him. Their voices were distorted as he couldn't make out the words and the pain in his side made him dull to anything around him. But then the soft voice of his blonde magenta streaked friend was the only thing he could focus on.

"Yusei... I'm so sorry... Come on Yusei... You can do it. You have to get through this." She sounded sad and scared. Her voice was shaky as he could hear it crack a few times.

He tried calling out to her but it was like his voice couldn't carry anywhere. That it wasn't even there.

"Yusei please... Wake up!!!" She suddenly yelled out as an image of Ccapac Apu flashed in front of him in a split second surprising the male as his eyes shot open.

Gasping for air like he hadn't taken a breath for an hour, Yusei's body shot upright now fully awake panting. Though he hadn't noticed where he was as he looked around the room confused though it did look familiar.

When his eyes moved down he noticed he was in a white bed shirtless. But on his lower torso around his stomach was wrapped up in bandages. Lightly touching it with his fingertips, he let out a groan of discomfort when his abdomen gave a dull throb. Sighing he looked around the infirmary again.

"Hello?" He asked out but only got a groan in response coming from his left.

Not even seeing and just now noticing the weight on his left hand being held tightly. There, holding his hand and resting half her body bent on the bed and the other half sitting in a chair, slept Cathy Sullivan. Her blonde and pink hair held back by a headband but still all over the place covering her face.

"Cathy?" Yusei asked quietly as to not want to disturb her. Her only response though was another groan before shifting her head laying on his hand to face his direction. That's when he took notice of her new attire and style while also seeing that under her eyes were puffed up dark circles like she had been crying. He was about to call her name out again till the curtains to the right of him opened up as he saw Martha walk in.