The girl with no memories. Who am I?

AN: Thank you so much for choosing to read the story! The story is currently being edited in some places cause I've been writing this book since 2015! So if there are still some remaining cringe then I apologize for that lol! I just want to get out of the way I don't own Yugioh 5Ds or the game Reverse of Arcadia that it is based off of. I only own this fan fiction, the OCs and the OC cards! Enjoy!

~~

I woke up to the sound of beeping. It was loud and very annoying. I couldn't open my eyes because they felt too heavy. I could also hear muffled voices. They sounded so close yet so distant from me. Wait I think I can hear what they're saying.

"Sir, the subject is waking up." A feminine voice said.

"Oh really. Well we should put her in a special room so she doesn't get too scared." A male voice said. He sounded kind but also untrustworthy. Whoever this guy is I should keep away from him.

"Yes sir." And that was all I heard before my mind started to wander again.

When I woke up this time my eyes opened. I looked around and saw that I was lying down on a soft bed. The room was white and next to the bed was a little table with a vase and yellow flowers. I looked to my left and saw a lady with a clip board and light short blue hair next to me. She saw that I was awake and smiled gently.

"Hello. My name is Syria. I'm glad your finally awake." She said in a gentle voice.

"Where am I?" Was all I could ask while trying to sit up.

"Why your in the Arcadia Movement. We are a team that helps duelists with psychic abilities try to control them."

"That's nice. But can I ask you something." She nodded her head while still writing on her clipboard. "Who am I?"

She dropped her clipboard and looked at me with wide eyes. Dang if they were any wider I'm pretty sure they would fall out of her head! Wait what the heck is she doing? And was there always a phone on the wall? I can't here what or who was on the other end but this was all I heard.

"Hello, is Sayer there... Hello sir, it's Syria... I'm with the newest recruit and well there's something wrong... Well it seems she can't remember anything, not even her name... What should I do?... Oh okay sir... Yes, sir... Thank you." Once she hung up she walked over to me and picked up the clipboard that was still on the floor. For some reason I could feel what was inside of her. Like her emotions and personality. She has a good heart and is caring, but she was also afraid of something. I could tell she has a deep secret that's haunting her but what?

"What's going on?" I asked skeptical on this girl. I mean I don't know who she is and it doesn't seem she knows who I am. Plus it felt like she was a puppet.

"Mister Sayer has requested that I bring you to him."

"Oh and who is this 'Mister Sayer'?" I asked still not trusting her.

"He is the founder of the Arcadia Movement. He was also the one who found you and brought you here. Now please follow me." She started walking out of the room. I immediately followed her while looking around. As we kept walking down the halls I saw a mirror and wanted to see how I looked, and let me tell you that when you have know idea who you are and don't even know what you look like then when you see you self it is a totally weird feeling. Well here's what I look like.