The Final Warning for Swoops. A Spirit Needing help.

AN: Mwahahaha I have come back with the next chapter my lovely kittens! And hey it only took me about 4 months to update! I'm getting better lol! Anywho~. So I hope you guys like this chappie cause well, Cathy isn't that major in it but she is in it! It's more about the others and their worries. And remember I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, only the OCs! And italicized words are monster cards and the MC! So I hope you all like it!

Also thank you all so much for over 5000 reads!!! I didn't even think this would get 1000!! You all are the real awsome stars! Thank you so much!! ^^

~~

  Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! It was finally time for me to finish off Trickster! But he played this card that sent me to to my mind?! What?! In my head I met a younger girl that looked like me I guess and I called her Pinky. As Pinky and I traveled through craziness known as my subconscious, I was losing more and more of my memories! But then we saw Trickster and faced him to get out of here! But when my butt was whooped again Pinky saved me! At the cost of her life and shattering my mind. But a voice came in and took over beating Trickster itself! But now... What happens to me?!

The tent of Dark Circus Ring began to disappear as everyone saw that the duel score was still on. They all looked at it and gasped at the results. When they looked back down to the stadium they saw the field bare with only the two duelists there. The Trickster was on the ground, his clothes torn, and in the middle of rubble. Cathy stood on her side standing straight up and looked at Trickster with a dull emotionless stare.

  "A- and it appears the w- winner is Cat Simmons!!" The MC announced. Though only a few people clapped slowly while everyone else was just silently talking to each other unsure. "Um... So that means that she will be in the Finals!! She will be facing off against who wins the next match! Though we'll need a bit of time to fix the cameras before it can begin. So please everyone have a relaxed time and please be patient!"

  Yusei came into the arena and saw some paramedics come quickly to Trickster and check his body. He noticed how immediately they began to put him on a stretcher and carry him as fast as they could away. The Satellite duelist looked back to his childhood friend who was still standing there, emotionless, and didn't move a muscle.

  "Cathy." He said walking up to her. But she didn't turn or move at his voice. Yusei got to her side and looked a bit worried and confused. "Cathy? Are you-."

  "Cat Simmons." He was interrupted by a familiar voice and turned to the stadium stairs to see Sayer smiling next to two men in some strange uniforms. "Come on Cat. Let's get you rested."

  Cathy turned around and began walking past Yusei to Sayer without a moment of hesitation. Yusei watched her and then saw the two men lead her away from the arena. But Sayer still stood there looking almost triumphant. He was about to walk away before Yusei spoke.

  "What did you do to her?"

  He glanced back at him and smiled chuckling, "Cat Simmons is who she should be. You don't need to worry yourself. Just worry about your match Yusei Fudo." He walked back leaving the duelist to watch him with a greater serious expression.

  He was about to walk away, until he froze hearing a small young girl's voice cry out to him, "Yusei! Please don't let me go with  them again! Save me!" He grew wide eyed and quickly turned to see for a split second a blonde, young, orange eyed ghost girl look at him scared. Before she shattered and disappeared like she wasn't there.

  Meanwhile Goodwin had got a call from Zigzix who was covered in smoke and coughed but held a huge smile. "Mr Goodwin sir!!! I have good news and uhh... Two bad news!" He said excited and wiped his face.