Coming to an Agreement. Black Rose Curse Ends!

AN: Ahem... I LIIIIIIIIVE!!!

So tell me which readers have missed me?! You just say the names and I give the new chappie!! Cause let me tell ya, every one one of my readers!! I LOVE!!!

Okay all joking and Disney references aside lol! I am back!!! I was actually going to do a separate big Author's note after that last, but decided to just tell you all here.

Thank you to each and every one of you readers who has been supporting and sending me wishes and love!!! No joke, i cried when so many of you sent me kind comments and support after hearing about the passing of my dad and grandfather.

And I'm not going to lie, this chapter was the most difficult to write because of those circumstances... the pain and heart ache of losing close loved ones and wanting to see my dad one more time, it made this chapter more hard to write then any writers block. I found it scarely and sadly ironic how it all lined up, but also helped in a bitter way. I was able to put the real emotions I felt into these characters.

And you guys still motivated me to push through and give you this chapter as best written as I could be! So i hope you all enjoy, comment and vote!!

Remember I don't own Yugioh 5Ds or the characters and cards except the ones I made!! And I hope you guys like that art of Cathy I drew up there! It's old cause I drew it before my absence but I like her new look and Moonlight Angel!! I also posted it on my Instagram account, elvira_arts247 ! Anywho this isnt about promotions its about you kittens seeing the next chapter!

Enjoy!! ^w^

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!! It was supposed to be a peaceful day in Satellite, or well as peaceful as it could be after seeing those Dark Signer marks in the sky over New Domino City. Not only am I confused on what happened but my abilities are starting to confuse me too cause not even my duel spirits will give me answers! Yet thats when Akiza's own father showed up out of nowhere!! Begging Yusei and I to go to New Domino City and help save Akiza! Apparently Sayer vanished during the Arcadia Movement collapsing where the Dark Signers were attacking. We of course agreed to help her since Akiza needs us even if she hates us. But when I thought we would be welcomed with smiles and hope, I found out from Okita who survived the Arcadia Movement's falling, that Liquid didn't make it... he was crushed... and I wasn't there to save him... my powers and emotions were getting to stronger and painful I can't bare it!! Everything is just happening too fast!!

"Cathy!!" The whole group yelled when they saw the blond run away as fast as she could down the hallway. She had just found out about what happened to Liquid and they could see the tears that flew off of her face.

Yusei was the first to break out of his shock at the fact the girl ran away, and immediately got up from when he knelt down to her height to catch her, now to go after her. To make sure she was okay, even though he knew that she wasn't. But he couldn't just leave her alone.

Though he was stopped when Akiza's father spoke suddenly. "Mr Fudo, please my daughter is in here. She needs you."

The dark haired turbo duelist looked at him then back to where Cathy ran off to and said quietly under his breath, "but Cathy needs me too..."

It was a hard decision he had to make. Both girls needed someone but he couldn't help both of them at the same time. When he had came to his decision, and took a step forward, a hand was placed on his shoulder. He looked to see it was Sakura that still had tears down her face but a determined look.

"Akiza needs you and the other Signers, cause this is Signer business," she looked to then Tanner, Okita, and Yanagi before back to him assuringly, "we will help Cathy."