An Eventful Night. Let us Start the Second Round!

AN: Heyo everyone! I think everything is okay now, so here's the next chappie! I hope all you lovely kittens enjoy! And the pic is Cat's pendant. I didn't really have a good picture relating the chapter so I decided to show the pendant. And I think I will post a picture of Cat very soon. It will be either on the next chapter. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I do not own Yugioh 5Ds, only the OCs.

~~

  Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! Luna and I had just came back from the Spirit World after she ended the duel with a tie. With of course the help of Moonlight Angel. Once I woke up back in the real world Sakura had found out I was in the Arcadia Movement. Luckily it doesn't seem like it will ruin our friendship. But now the bracket for the second match is up. And I'm facing Melody Rocks the bowhead! Great! Oh and Señor Swoops just had to visit me in front of my friends! Ugh I just need some good rest before the second round starts and I get a headache again!

  Cat was sitting next to Akiza in the limo driving away from the tournament. Sayer was also in the limo looking out the window while the blonde magenta streaked girl looked bored and unraveled the bandage that was around her hand. The one that covered her hand that had corn dog stick splinters. Putting it in her backpack, she looked to Akiza and smiled, "hey Akiza I saw your match. It was so cool! I was rooting for ya."

  "Oh um thanks Cat. Your match was good too." She said back.

  "Aw thanks. So in Round 2 you're gonna be facing glasses dude?"

  "Yes his name is Commander Koda," Sayer said to get into the conversation. Although Cat did not like it and glared at him. "And you are facing Melody Rocks. I want you to win this match."

  "Oh come on. Don't you trust I'll win. That bow head is going down!" She pounding her fists together as Akiza chuckled a little at her new friend's antics. Cat looked back at her and smiled. She then brought her right arm up and rolled the cloak sleeve down to show the purple ribbon. Akiza did the same as to her right arm and showed her green ribbon. "Let's make sure we both win so we can face each other in the finals."

  "Alright." Akiza said. They finally arrived at the Arcadia Movement and when the car fully stopped Akiza got out first.

  Cat was about to follow out when Sayer stopped her and said, "Cat wait." She looked at him skeptical and sat back down.

  "Yeah?" He closed the car door and looked at Cat all serious. When she looked into his eyes Cat felt the emotions of anger and disappointment.

  "I know you're talking to the competitor, Yusei. Why?" She kept a straight face and said nothing. She didn't want to tell him that she felt a connection with him. "I don't want you near him from now on."

  "Why? You afraid I might actually remember real memories." She said to him while narrowing her eyes. His eyes widened at her statement, and she could feel the shock coming from them.

  "What are you talking about?"

  "I know that those memories you gave me were fake." Yet the one memory about the fire seemed to be the only one that kept replaying in her head that was vivid.

  "*sigh* I only gave you those because I didn't want you to be distracted or upset by not having any." Even if Cat didn't trust him, she knew he had a point. She looked down and closed her eyes.

  "Alright I understand," she then opened her eyes and looked up at him. "But I will still talk to Yusei. Whether you like it or not." Cat opened the car door and got out. Once she slammed the door shut, Sayer smirked and pulled out a phone. He dialed a number and waited for the person to pick up.