The Finals Finally Begin! Yusei vs Cathy Part 1

AN: What's this?! Neko posted the next chapter in actually less then a month?! What is this sorcery?! Yeah don't get used to it kittens lol! The real reason why I wanted to post this chappie actually early and its shorter is cause at the end of this week I will be having surgery and I have no idea if I'll remember any of my ideas after it cause yeah excuses excuses. Oh and if any of you are worried about my surgery, it's nothing major! Just getting wisdom teeth removed and that fun stuff...

But let me tell you kittens something about this chapter before you read it. It was officially one of the HARDEST chapters I have written!!! Cause of flipping spiky penguin haired Yusei's deck!!! I have searched a lot of websites, looked at a real life structure deck I have of his, and even played most of the 5Ds games to parts where I can duel him and there was still no set list on his cards! Come on boy!!! And when I did get a lot of cards written down, his cards are just weird let me tell ya! But yeah that's one of the reasons why this chapter was fun yet might also suck. Also cause his personality is hard to get right so I hope none of you think Yusei is OOC and I kinda got his dueling style right! Most likely not really hehehe...

But I still hope you all like it and tell me what you think! Don't forget to comment and vote! Also thank you all for over 6 thousand reads!!!! You guys are awesome!!! I don't own Yugioh 5Ds or its characters. Only the OCs and the OC decks! Italicized words are cards and the MC! Nya. Also I drew that drawing years ago and just photoshop so I know it looks not that good.

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! Luna took a one way trip to crazy town AKA my mind! There she realized that apparently the match between Trickster and I cause my mind, soul, or something to go to sleep and if Yusei doesn't help me if we duel I could end up staying like that forever! Talk about pressure. But apparently he has to defeat Akiza first. Which luckily he did while trying to gain her trust and see that he's her friend, and nearly after she destroyed most of the stadium, I say it might've worked out pretty well! Let's just hope he can now save me before I'm forever a prisoner in my mind!

"Ladies and gentlemen!!!! It is here and it is time! Grab your popcorn and grab your seats!! Soon the finals will commence and this will definitely be a match you don't wanna miss! It's against the fiery blonde of the Moon and the shining star of Satellite, Cat Simmons versus Yusei Fudo! Then the winner of this match will face off in the finale of going against our own King Jack Atlas! We can only anticipate who will win! So be prepared!" The MC announced as people began to already fill the stadium.

Yusei was in his garage tuning his duel runner, but his thoughts kept plaguing his mind. 'I have to face off against Cathy... If I don't defeat her then not only will I lose not only my best friend, but also a chance to save my other friends.' He thought looking at the picture of Blitz, Nervin, Tank, and Rally.

He gripped the wrench harder till a voice came from the entry way, "Yusei?" He looked up to see Sakura there with Tanner and the others.

"You ready for your match?" Tanner asked him while they all stepped inside.

The duelist could only nod and stood up. "As ready as I'll ever be. But I have no other choice. I need to do this."

"You can do it Yusei." Luna said to him trying to be encouraging.

"That's right! You'll win and save Cathy!" Leo cheered giving him a thumbs up with Dexter nodding.

"And even though Cathy is seriously strong and she probably knows your deck since you two have been friends since childhood-" Yanagi tried till Tanner interrupted.