Saying 'See you Later' to Good People. Understanding an Old Friend's Strife!

AN: Holy potatoes I am so so so sorry that I haven't been updating a lot lately!! I know that considering this year we're all having to stay at home, it would be the best time to update lol! Though I still got schooling and I'm focusing on my art a lot, plus I found a new way to write and plan my stories! It's a little tedious, but I think it helps a lot. I take notes on pen and paper of what I want the chapter to have and the scenes, then type that out and change some things here and there. That way I got it all planned out and can refer to my notes easier! If that makes sense

Oh and before I forget and get to the disclaimer, some quick and small announcements and changes! When the book is done I will be going back and making these edits official. Also gonna be editing the cringier parts too when its done ^^'

1. I am changing how long Cathy disappeared from Satellite!! I always felt like 2 months wasn't that long especially since Jack is supposed to still be in Satellite when she disappeared and then go to New Domino City becoming a famous Turbo Duelist. So I'm having it Cathy disappeared for 11 months almost a year. I know it's a very long time and I think long enough for Jack to be established in New Domino City and for Yusei and Crow to sit in not knowing where she was. She also turned 16 when she was gone and was "asleep" for most of that time waking up the week Yusei came to New Domino City.

2. I'm changing Sakura's age to 20. I just felt like she should be a little older and am gonna assume Tanner is 21 to 22. I just want them closer in age plus I though 18 was a little too young for how she acts lol! I was thinking of changing Cathy's age to 17 but nah, I'm keeping her at 16! She'll be 17 close to 18 in the next book

3. I will be making a Q&A!! Since this book is more then halfway done I wanted to let you all know! You can either ask questions when I make the "Questions" chapter in a few more chapters, or wait till after I finish the book since maybe your questions will be answered in story by then!

Yup so those are the announcements and changes! Keep also a look out for a Cathy Bio chapter with a list of all her cards too for her deck! Anywho, I've kept you all from the new chappie long enough!! Hope you enjoy! It's not that big but I felt like this one was to mellow out before some big chapters coming out!! Remember I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, just this story, Cathy, and Sakura!! Hope you all enjoy, vote, and/ or comment!! Love you all!!

~~

  Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!! I just found out that Liquid, the boy who I met after I lost my memories, and was almost like my first friend in a new life, had died from the Arcadia Movement collapsing. It hurts. I probably could've helped or even saved him if I stayed there... But the voice in my head, that makes me sound like I've gone insane, told me that it wasn't my fault. No, its not. It was those Dark Signers fault. And I want to make them hurt. But I first had to help Yusei help Akiza! She was losing her grip on her powers and we had to help her realize we were here for her like her father she was getting the brunt of her powers . And even though she definitely wasn't happy to see me either, we all tried our best to get to her. Eventually she gained control to her powers, enabling Yusei to end the duel and the curse 0f the Black Rose. I feel bad that Akiza went through that pain I was also feeling cause of a major loss... But I hope she knows that we're here for her and will always help her.

    Everything seemed like it had gone back to normal except for still the debris of glass and bashed walls due to Akiza's powers going out of hand in her room. Speaking of the burgundy haired signer, she had passed out in her father's arms as I watched him be kneeled next to her with concern and worry. But there was also a small hint of joy and relief.

  Just as Akiza was coming to at hearing her dad's voice call out to her then hug her happily, I felt a hand back on my shoulder. Turning I saw Yusei right next to me again. I really must've looked like a million bucks! My eyes probably puffy and red from all the crying I did earlier, little cuts and slices on my body from those petals, and could feel my hair all over the place on my head!