The end of the Fortune Cup! Crimson Dragon Makes an Appearance!!

AN: It's here my readers!! The chappie I promised y'all!!!! Hehe and let's just say I had to make it kinda shorter then usual cause it's Yusei vs Jack but at the same time I tried to not incorporate too much from the anime into the chapters cause you guys could probably find this on the internet and don't need to read the whole episode lol. So yeah!! Um all I need to say cause I am literally updating this at 3:30 am!! Enjoy!

Italicized words are duel monster cards and the MC talking! Also I do not own Yugioh 5Ds! Only the story idea, OCs, and Original Deck!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!! It was time for Yusei's match between him and the already champ, Jack Atlas! But before the match Yusei wanted to get some answers from the big man, director Rex Goodwin. So I tagged along cause maybe I could get some answers as well! Though while I got some, like I'm also old friends with Jack Atlas, and that there is more to this tournament, obviously, but I had a panic attack when Goodwin mentioned a tragic fire accident that happened to me! But I wish I knew exactly what happened. But I'll have to ask Yusei later! For now, there was mention of the Crimson Dragon and making it appear... I got a REALLY bad feeling about this match!

Sakura, Tanner, Yanagi, and the kids sat in their seats looking at the track. Sakura sat straight next to an annoyed looking Tanner as his arms were crossed.

"I should've just punched that small guy in his smug little face..." He grumbled while Sakura sighed.

"I agree for once with violence. He used Yusei's friends as a shield."

Leo groaned, "who does that guy think he is?!"

"Probably Goodwin's errand boy or court jester." Tanner said making Sakura giggle.

"You're sounding a little like Cathy!" She said as they looked at each other amused.

"She must be rubbing off on me."

"Just don't go yelling into any microphones, Tanner." Yanagi joked making them all laugh.

Dexter then looked around the kind of still torn arena confused, "where is Cathy anyways? If she was gonna come with us she would've also gotten stopped."

"Yusei most likely told her to stay in the garage. She isn't exactly a big fan of the audience's after what happened." Tanner answered while Luna looked down a little upset.

She then thought back to all the duels that have been happening and what she knew about the Crimson Dragon. 'Yusei and Akiza's duel caused a reaction in our marks... Then when he faced Cathy that also caused a reaction. But she didn't have a mark... I wonder what this duel will do.' She thought gripping her right arm where her mark was.

"Luna sweetie? Are you okay?" Sakura asked causing the small girl to break focusing and look at her.

"Yeah! Just worried about Cathy."

The purplette smiled and nodded. "We all are Luna. But I'm sure she'll be okay. She's a strong girl."

Everyone nodded in agreement till they suddenly heard the MC begin to speak, "ladies and gentlemen!!! It's the moment you have all been waiting for!! The king is now facing the upcoming turbo duelists who shot his way through this! Jack Atlas vs Yusei Fudo!!!!" He announced as the turbo duelists came out on their runners and stopped getting ready to begin.

"Yeah come on Yusei!!!" Leo cheered loudly while everyone else in the audience cheered for Jack.

"I wonder if Goodwin answered his questions and let his friends go." Sakura said while Tanner nodded along with her.