A Taste of an Earthbound Immortal's Power! Is it all my Fault?!

AN: Happy month of June my kittens!!! I don't know I just wanted to start this chapter lol!! This one started off going by the episode but then creative writing juices made it more of original Chappie and I'm super happy it did!!! I think it turned out hopefully alright I hope you kittens like it!! Also the drawing is a peek at Cathy's new look!

So yeah please enjoy and tell me what you think!! This has got some drama and emotions in it!! You all know the lovely drill! I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, just the OCs and this fanfiction! Italicized words are Card names and bold sentences are of the voice in Cathy!

Till next time!!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!! While I was dreaming a nightmare apparently Yusei and Crow left to go find the Dark Signers alone!! We had to go find them!! But by the time I did a real Dark Signer came in with a mark that I remembered from my vision. And Yusei was facing him! Not only was this just a Dark Signer but also he was Kalin Kessler from my past!! When I was a part of Yusei's and the other's duel gang to help Satellite! And let me tell ya he was not happy to see me and blamed me for their fall out... I hope he was lying but I don't feel like he is. Yusei was getting his butt whooped and the minute Kalin drew a specific card, I knew I had to get to him! But how?! I've got a bad feeling about this!

I could still hear all of their screams echoing in my head!! I kept running, letting my feet glide and take me to I have no idea where. I just had to get to Yusei. Somehow.

Though I stopped and gasped when I saw purple lights flying to the sky and towards this weird big looking thing in the clouds that began to pulse and glow purple. The screams finally stopped, but that didn't subside my worry and fear at what this thing was.

"What is it?" I mumbled to myself my eyes wide.

'The heart of the beast. One of the Earthbound Immortals.'

"Wait?! You!! What are you doing in my head?! Trying to stop me?" I growled at the voice in my head.

'No. I am here to warn you.'

"Warn me about what?"

'You might want to hold on to something.'

Suddenly the earth began to shake violently dropping me to my knees while the wind picked up hard. Then right where that "heart of the beast" was, a big bright beam of purple and white light shot down from the heavens!

"Hey voice in my head!! What's going on?!"

'The beast has been offered the souls of the innocent. The people in the energy, their souls were sucked up by that thing. Now it is being awakened!'

Great so pretty much a god was waking up with a full stomach... This must be the thing Goodwin was telling us about.

Then emerging right after the light show disappeared, a giant blue and black hand came out of the ground! Slowly rising was this humanoid type monster growling and I swear this didn't even look like half of its size and almost looked like it was touching the sky!!

"That's an Earthbound Immortal?! Goodwin didn't tell us how big they could be!!"

'Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu. A servant of this darkness. Be careful child, it's power can destroy this place.'

I gasped getting up. What about Yusei?! He's facing that thing!!

Running once more along the path of the purple flames, but keeping my distance, I tried to find the turbo duelists!