Fear Beyond Where I can go. The Arcadia Movement Crashes Down!

AN: Here it is my kittens!!! The next update to Lost Memories!! And Oh boy!! While this one is kinda short this also was quick to write cause I knew exactly what I wanted in it and how I wanted it! So prepare thyselves kittens!

Also I would like to say one more thing, and you all probably figured it out, but how I write this story is I mix in some elements of the Dub and Sub then my own spin. What I mean is a lot of line and names are sometimes directed from the dub but I will have a lot of dark and serious things that happened in the sub.

So like when they censored in the dub, they are sometimes uncensored here. Like the fact that Kalin died, or kílled a Sector Security officer, or when Yusei got hurt that sort of things. So I also have some dark things I added ^^ you'll see what i mean. But so yeah i just wanted to give y'all a heads up!!!

Remember that I don't own Yugioh 5Ds just the story!!! So enjoy!!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! Tanner, Yanagi and I woke up after being gassed and knocked out by those shady Arcadia Movement people! We came to in a basement area but Luna and Leo were nowhere in sight! That Sayer took them somewhere else, and after a few scary mysterious earthquakes, we got out of the basement with the help of some Arcadia Movement friends of Cathy! Luckily they were kind enough to go against their leader and help us save Luna and Leo. Although before we could even escape, we found Akiza dueling a Dark Signer that Yusei and Cathy warned us about! And that Dark Signer summoned a huge monster! I really hope that we can make it out of this place...

The sun had finally begun to set over the horizon of Satellite. The kids of the orphanage ran around in the living room playing with Rally, Crow, and Nervin. Tank, Blitz and Blister began helping Martha with the final touches to dinner in the kitchen. Or more like she was sternly, but also in a joking way, on teaching them on cooking.

Meanwhile it was Cathy in the dining room staring at the dining table, with a quizzical gaze. She hummed in thought rubbing her chin as if there was an imaginary beard. "How many people are eating...?" She thought aloud to herself trying to count heads in her head.

The blonde looked back to the path to the kitchen, mentally debating on asking Martha for help and ideas. But one tone of "Tank don't you dare take a bite a sweet roll or your not getting any for dinner," she changed her mind on that.
"Do you need any help?" A familiar voice said breaking Cathy out of thought.

Yusei had just walked in the room from the opened door and noticed how his friend hadn't even started setting up the table.

She gave him a grateful smile then nodded, "sure! As long as you don't mind." He shook his head in response before going next to her also looking at the table now. "I'm trying to think of how many plates we need... Okay let me think, there's you, me, Crow, Martha, Blitz, Nervin, Rally, Tank and Blister. Then Itsuki and Anne... That's eleven... And there are, oh! Five kids here so that's sixteen!"

She walked over to a cabinet, to which the turbo duelist followed her to. His eyes watched her open it then pull out a few plates and turn to hand them to him. When Yusei took them in his own, he caught sight of the purple ribbon on her right wrist. In a weird sense, it automatically reminded him of Akiza back in new Domino City.

Cathy turned back to grab a few more plates and silverware when her ears heard the male next to her speak. "Cathy, where did you get that ribbon?"

Taking the the things she needed, she looked at the fabric he was talking about on her arm. "Hm? This? Oh... I found this ribbon on the day we first saw each other. Or well I mean after I lost my memories, so it was my first time meeting to you. Back in New Domino City but in a pretty rural part of it." She explained walking back towards the table then placed a plate on each spot with a seat.