Start the Fortune Cup! Wait I'm competing?!

AN: Welcome to the next chapter of Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! This chapter was a lot of fun and I hope you all like it! I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, only the story and original cards! I've altered some things from the original anime for the story ! Enjoy!

~~

I woke up on the floor of a dirty dark alley. When I got up my head was hurting like crazy. Then I remembered what happened. The Black Rose appeared and then there was that dragon. Then vines came and dragged me into a huge twister. But I specifically remembered what that spiky haired guy called me. Cathy. That was the same name Blister called the girl that disappeared more then 2 months ago? Do I have a connection with her? No it's not possible. I just woke up yesterday so I just couldn't.

I remember that I couldn't read the Black Rose's emotions. Was that because I couldn't see her eyes? Now that I think about I couldn't read Spiky's emotions either. I don't know if that's good or bad. It was nice to not be overwhelmed by someone else's grief or whatever. But it also left him more mysterious.

"Oh your awake." Wait a minute I know that voice. I turned around and saw the Black Rose at the back of the alley. But I knew who she was when I heard her.

"Akiza? Is that you?" I got up and walked towards her but she backed away.

"Please don't. I don't want to hurt you." I didn't need to see her eyes to know she was scared. I just smiled a calm smile and stood where I was still looking at the mask.

"Okay I won't get closer. Let's just talk and sit." I went to a wall and leaned on it. I slid down and sat on the floor. I saw her lean on the wall also and sit down with her knees to her chest. She was maybe 5 ft away from me. I smiled and looked up and saw the moon even though there was only a little sun light from the sunset.

"You know I believe that there is a moon spirit that watches over us when we sleep." She turned her head to me but still didn't speak. "I think that when we are asleep she makes sure we're all safe. And if you can't sleep because you are troubled by something then she'll shine her light on you and you'll be calm to sleep."

"What makes you say that?" Akiza said while looking at the moon too. I smiled even bigger.

"Because she spoke to me." She quickly turned to face me and I knew she was probably questioning my sanity. I probably would too.

"What did she say?" Well that wasn't the words I thought she was gonna say. I looked at her and smiled even bigger! If that was even possible!

"She said that I was special and full of power." I pulled out my medalian and showed Akiza. "She also said that this pendant was given to me by someone close to me and in time I will see them again. I hope so." I didn't realize it but she had actually moved closer to me.

"Who gave it to you?" I dropped it back in my clothes. My smile turned into a sad one as I went back to staring at the moon.

"I don't know. You see I woke up yesterday without remembering a single thing. Not even my name. I technically still don't." I looked to the ground because it hurt so much. Not knowing who you were. I know I had all these "memories" in my head that Sayer showed me, but the felt so hollow and fake.

"You said your name was Cat Simmons."

"That's what Sayer said my name was. It feels so fake though. Like it's not my name at all! I feel so empty and like before yesterday I never existed! I want to know if I have a family or a life before the Arcadia Movement! Is that too much to ask?! Why do I have to not remember?! All I want is to remember?! Give me something!!!!" I had tears cascading down my face and sobs shook my body. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Akiza had taken off her mask and was looking into my eyes. Even in her eyes I could see tears, but when I looked into them deeper I saw her pain as well. Mistreated and unaccepted by almost everyone. I can't feel sorry for myself when there's already someone worse then me.