7. Vanilla

Those words broke Jimin's heart as the last thing he wanted was to leave Jungkook with his abusive hyung especially when the boy was in such a worn out and vulnerable state, but he only nodded

"Will you allow me to at last treat you for dinner before dropping you off home?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up, but he as always stayed in his defensive manner.

There was a good minute of total silence from the boy, then his shoulders moved up in a shrug.
Jimin laughed, he couldn't help.

"What?" Jungkook's cheeks turned purple.

"You're so..." Jimin shook his head.

"How?"

"Cute," he whispered standing up to run his fingers through Jungkook's fluffy hair ruffling it a bit.

"Hey! Stop!" Protested the boy scooping even more into the bus stop's wall.

"Come, we will eat something nice. I'm honestly hungry too," Jimin giggled.

Jungkook was still red getting up, he suddenly took the leather jacket from Jimin wrapping himself up into it trembling a bit.

Jimin stayed quiet, keeping a polite distance from the boy while leading him towards his car, his insides filled with glowing fireworks, the rainy night such a beautiful place so suddenly, the warmth in his body calming and his wolf finally happy. The awkward meeting in front of the museum coming back from his memory and he was stunned to discover that there was no other place where he would rather be in tonight than that street along Your Home shop, in the drizzle while being with that boy.

"Another name is crossed out of the list, so the next target in Seilia's friend," Taehyung was scanning the papers biting on the edge of the pencil.

"But only you can convince Seilia to give you the contact to her," Hobi looked towards Jimin who let out a loud sigh.

His friends were happy the search continues as it seemed thrilling to them, but to Jimin it was simply torture by now.

"Seilia," he pressed out looking through the lawn to the girls' table to spot the fiery red hair of his ex. The last thing on his wish list was to speak to her, especially as Seilia would demand something in return for the favor.

"I'll speak to her another day, see you guys tomorrow," Jimin jumped from the bench.

The lessons have just ended and they were discussing the issue of his 'mate' at their table outside.

"See you, don't forget to make it in time for the party tonight," shouted Namjoon behind him.

Jimin just shrugged it off then hurried towards his car hoping Jungkook will wait for him there how he has texted him to do, but the boy was nowhere to find.

'I'm on the car park,' he texted becoming impatient.

His wolf in sudden uproar of worry. He's definitely ok, muttered Jimin becoming anxious without any reason.