8. Cucumber

"Aren't you at some yacht party or something?" Asked Jungkook

"Yes, but it's boring here, so tell me where to find you."

"Some stupid playground not far from my house, I'm sitting on the swing," Jungkook was definitely more mad than sad now.

"I'm on my way, text me the exact destination," Jimin finished the call walking along the lower deck swiftly, there was a glass wall behind which a lounge was located. Taehyung and the brunette from cheerleading squad were going on hard, so lost in each other the world might be ending, they wouldn't notice and Jimin stopped for a moment watching them, although he shouldn't, his best friend's intimacy wasn't for him to observe. The girl was trembling in spasms over the couch, Taehyung working his hips roughly to bring them further, when the memory of soft shivering fingertips on his face woke up all over his skin.

The scent of passion fruit and paint retuning like the flashbacks of a body he barely could hold, a rapid breath, so strangely familiar yet unable to reach his consciousness, but in this moment Taehyung lifted his face and looked straight at him.

Jimin freaked out running away, towards the way out of the yacht on the main harbor pier, along it as far from here as possible. His phone buzzed when he reached the car with the location of Jungkook.

The stars were out, Jimin's breath was turning into steam as the temperature has fallen, his watch showing 00:47, but he was finally here pushing the wooden gate of the playground open.
The squealing of the swing stopped, Jungkook's doe eyes were carrying something indecipherable when their eyes met sending goosebumps down Jimin's skin.

"Hi," he muttered being thankful that the darkness is covering his blushes.

"Hi," Jungkook bit his lip in a troubled way.

The sketchbook was resting on the other swing.

"So?" Jimin approached stopping inches from the boy to scan his face and freeze as there was a huge blue bruise around his left eye and cheek.

"Kookie," Jimin's trembling fingertips touched the hurt place.

"Auch!" The boy scooped back on the swing.

"Who has done that to you?" Asked Jimin in fear.

"Hyung," Jungkook lowered his head a few tears rolled over his face but he caressed them off with the hoodie sleeve.

Again he was out here in the cold without a jacket, just in his usual black hoodie after being beaten up by his hyung.

Jimin squeezed his fists, his alpha nature restless to storm that shabby suburban house and beat the shit out of Jungkook's brother, but there were more important things now.

"Have you two argued?" He asked.

"He wants me to schedule an appointment for abortion like right now. He was mad I haven't done it yet. Soon my boss will find out, the teachers will find out, I will be fired and expelled."

"No, no one will expel or fire you, it's against the law," Jimin sighed wishing to pull Jungkook into his arms so badly, but he decided against that.

"Tomorrow I need to call that cheapest clinic and that charity organization crap," Jungkook sniffed again.

"Kookie, hey, don't worry about tomorrow now."

"Hyung will not let me back into the house until I have that scheduled."

"Do you want to schedule it?" Asked Jimin calmly.

"That... you can not ask me things like that! I have to get rid of It. I have no option," Jungkook placed his hand over his belly as if someone was about to steal his baby any second.

Jimin's heart of fire from madness and pain, but he was staying calm for the boy.

"Come, you need some food a rest."

"Where?"

"To mine. I'm offering the guest room and a set of pajamas."

Some hopeful glitters lit up in Jungkook's eyes but he shrugged, staying in his defense.

"Come," Jimin shook his head turning around and the boy followed.

"Feel like at home," it was an hour later when Jimin opened the door to his villa leading Jungkook inside, the boy kept his head low squeezing the sketchbook to his chest and Jimin was suddenly curious what an alpha needed to do to get that boy to sleeping with him.

Everything in Jungkook was trained to avoid others and push them away, so to break through those barriers you could only by extreme force or...
The only other answer possible was way too ridiculous.

"Yes, so your room will be here, come upstairs."

Jungkook was quiet walking behind him like a shadow so Jimin showed him the guest room then hurried to his wardrobe for a set of fresh training clothes the boy could use for sleeping.

"Tell me what else you may need?"

Jungkook shrugged but his eyes lit up again giving out there was indeed a hidden wish.

"So?"

"Nothing."

"Jungkookie?" Jimin decided not to give in so quickly.

"Um... kinda would like a chocolate muffin, but it's late."

"Nothing too late. The family cook never sleeps, I'll call him, he should deliver in about half and hour. Anything else?"

Jungkook was watching him with huge eyes definitely considering what he can ask for.

"I was thinking about pickled cucumber and radish the whole day. I know it's a strange mixture, but..."

"I get," Jimin winked ruffling his hair, he couldn't help, Jungkook was just the definition of cuteness.

"Thanks... for... all," Jungkook shrugged then closed the door of the guest room quickly.

"I'll knock once the food is here, ok?" Said Jimin rising his voice.

He heard a door muffled "ok", it meant Jungkook was at least warm now, won't be hungry soon.
Ointment for his bruises, Jimin was making a mental list, toothbrush, yes should be enough for today, he was typing down to send a text to his assistant and the cook with all the orders.

His heart suddenly beating so rapidly, his insides filled with something golden. Was it really the wish to redeem all the shit he has done, helping the boy, or was there more?

 Was it really the wish to redeem all the shit he has done, helping the boy, or was there more?

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. What do you think about Jimin's memories and his meeting with Jungkook? How will Jungkook's sleepover in Jimin's house look like?

Much <3