26. Pepper

The studio door opened and Jimin froze in a pose

The studio door opened and Jimin froze in a pose. He had been training dancing as Jungkook wanted to stay in Yoongi's cafe to work on his art. The mirror reflection uncovered a person with fiery red hair coming in.

"This is private property and you're no choreographer or student," Jimin raised his voice giving his ex a hard glance.

Seilia just laughed approaching till her long nails slid down his chest.

"Dying down there?" She asked. "Heard you haven't had any action for three months."

"When you stop being irrelevant there's the door," Jimin kept her stare.

"You see, the friend of my stylist, she heard you're good looking and quite good in bed, so she would like to meet you," Seilia took a piece of pink paper out of her bra.

"I'm done listening to your nonsense or watching that behavior," Jimin turned to the mirror.

"Do you want her number or not? It's the only time I'm giving it."

Jimin's heartbeat sped up uncontrollably.

"Get lost," he repeated.

"Do you want to find out? What if she's your mate? But if not," she sighed theatrically hiding the paper in her bra cup.

Jimin closed his fists, his whole body in uproar, his inner wolf in pain and such crazy longing he could howl.

"So, bye," Seilia waved turning around her heels banging against the practice room floor.

"Seilia! What do you want in return," Jimin raised his voice, cold sweat dripping down his spine underneath the t-shirt.

"Nothing," she leaned against the door pouting her fake lips out.

"Where's the trick?"

"No trick. I'm apparently not your mate, so I can as well help you find yours," she crossed her arms.

"Ok, give me the paper," Jimin approached her his heart throbbing in his veins.

"Now you have to reach for it yourself," she raised her brow.

"Come on."

"What, you couldn't get enough of eating my tits once," she was watching him intensively so he looked away, the images of them making mad love coming back messing him up, but he ignored reaching into her bra, the warmth of her breast giving him a physical sensation he wished he never had. Jimin was hot and cold pulling the card out unwrapping to read over some name and phone number.

"Good luck. In case she is not your mate you know where to find me," Seilia winked sending him and air kiss then leaving the practice room bouncing her hips in that way too tight skirt.

"I'll go insane," Jimin rubbed his face stumbling to the speaker to turn the music off and dial the number.

Five signals flew by, a female voice sounded.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I've got your number from Seilia."

"Jimin?"

"Yes," he pressed out walking along the practice room trying to hold the phone still in his sweaty palm.

"So you've called?"

"Yes, I wanted to ask when we can meet?"

"Tomorrow 8 p.m.," she was definitely smiling to the phone.

"Tomorrow 8 p.m.? No, that time I'm busy."

"I think we don't understand each other well by now. I only have time to meet you tomorrow at 8 p.m," she giggled.

"Is that some kind of joke?" He lost his temper, whatever Seilia and that girl were up to, was absolutely crossing all lines.

"Then we will never meet, sorry, if you end this call now you don't even need to bother to call again."

Her amused tone was so in contrast to the threats she was spilling out so easily.

"Fine, let's meet tomorrow at 8, but be there," he hissed.

"Of course, count on me. I will text you the address," she laughed, but he muttered some muffled 'ok' then pressed the red button, his whole body trembling as what has that just been. None of them, especially Seilia had the right to know about the exhibition tomorrow, the time in the cafe when his assistant has brought him the invitations coming back vividly. So it must have been one of his fake friends spilling his plans to his filthy ex.

Jungkook glanced left and right before sprinting out of the house towards Jimin's car, the alpha's senses raising as the boy had completely no idea how astonishing he looked like in that suit.

"Hi, managed to sneak out without my brother noticing," Jungkook was grinning when he slipped into the passenger's seat.

"Happy birthday," Jimin reached to the backseat for the flower bouquet he had prepared.

"Um..." Jungkook blushed taking it hesitantly. "Embarrassing but nice."

"I'm glad," Jimin adored the omega and kind of loved to make him uncomfortable. "Let's go, we need to visit one place before coming to our destination," he leaned in to peck Jungkook's lips then started the car trying to ignore the raising anxiety as it was half past seven and he was heading towards The Glory Hotel to meet Seilia's friend.

What if she's my mate, his insides freezing to ice as what would he do then, leave Jungkook in that car, tell him to go on his birthday and break his heart because he had found the one, no that definitely wasn't an option.

Let's hope she's not my mate, he tried to give himself courage pressing the gas when Jungkook was smelling the flowers not really able to hide how happy that little present has made him. The sketchbook was resting in his lap and Jimin noticed the boy was never leaving it unguarded.

"So where are we going?" Asked Jungkook after a while of silence.

"You're too curious. It's a surprise."

"I guess a candlelight dinner in some very very ass rich place," the boy grinned.

"Really?"

"You're kind of predictable. The flowers had been so cliche," he giggled sniffing on the bouquet again.

"But you like them," Jimin raised his brow.

Jungkook never answered but his wide smile told it all.

The city flashing by, the navigation showing the building of the hotel in only four kilometers from their current location.

What if she's my mate? What will I do, thought Jimin his hands squeezing the steering wheel tighter, his heartbeat raising with each passed distance, the moment he parked in front of that modern lit up building he was barely able to breath.

"You're nervous," Jungkook's dark eyes rested on him.

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about Seilia giving Jimin her friend's number? How will his meeting with the girl go?

Much <3