51. Vinegar

"Oh sweetheart," mum got up rushing to Jungkook with tissues

"Mum, dad, don't make my Kookie cry," Jimin was so frustrated cuddling his boy who was using his sleeves to cover his face.

"It's ok," he whispered.

"Where's the bathroom," muttered Jungkook.

"I'll go with you," Jimin got up leading the boy to the nearest bathroom where Jungkook clenched to him his body twitching from sobs.

"Hey, what happened?" Jimin was caressing into his hair.

"I hate when people are too good for me," whispered Jungkook squeezing the alpha's shirt in his fist.

"I'll tell my parents to not to be embarrassing anymore."

"You guys don't need to pretend," Jungkook scooped from him when Jimin used his thumbs and sleeves to wash his tears off.

To his surprise with the contact with his touch Jungkook only sniffed more.

"My family isn't pretending. They really want to get to know you and accept you. They did the same with Sujin, welcoming him like their own son. They did it for Jimley, now they want my mate to feel equally like at home."

Jungkook nodded.

"What?"

"It's just... not adding up," he muttered.

"Because they're rich ass brats?" Jimin raised his brow and the boy finally laughed shaking his head through the tears.

"So, are we good to go to complete the dinner?"

"Give me a minute," Jungkook took the tissues from him.

"Ok," Jimin leaned in to peck those tears wet lips then left the omega in the bathroom.
His parents seemed troubled when he entered the dining room.

"Jimin," mum raised her gaze.

"What? He's not rich, but it doesn't matter for me because I only want him," he immediately took the defensive.

"Son, we don't care if he's rich or poor. I see the love, trust and respect you two have for each other, this is enough for me," father spoke calmly.

"So why those faces?" Jimin sat down glancing towards the corridor.
"We have had a call from the police. You have been sued for sexual harassment and rape on a teenage boy."

"What! Who!" Jimin jumped up.

"Jungkook's brother," mum sighed.

"That asshole has no right! He has been abusing Jungkook for years, beating him up, threatening him," Jimin shivered.

"Calm down, our lawyers have immediately handled the case, but Jungkook is still underaged," mum was trying to calm him down with her scent.

"What now?"