22. Cereal

"Sure," Jimin sat down on the bed caressing over Jungkook's back resting his hand on the boy's shoulder to imagine his scent glade would give out some smell, his head filling with the memory of passion fruit and paint scent, he might never ever ex...

"Sure," Jimin sat down on the bed caressing over Jungkook's back resting his hand on the boy's shoulder to imagine his scent glade would give out some smell, his head filling with the memory of passion fruit and paint scent, he might never ever experience again.

"Can we drive to that shop where you have bought the sketchbook. I have gathered enough pocket money to buy one canvas. I wanted to do that. Your house is so big and beautiful. I thought that if I can stay for a few more days I might sit by those huge terrace windows and paint, something I can never do after returning home."

"Sure, let's go there then. Do you want to go now?"

Jungkook nodded, so both got up walking downstairs towards the garage.

The young shop assistant recognized Jimin immediately, so she sent him a wide smile hurrying his way.

"Sir, welcome back, how can I help you?"

"This man here wanted to buy something," Jimin pulled the shy Jungkook insides when the boy's eyes lit up with amazement looking at everything gathered in that posh interior.

"Sure, how can I help you?" The lady turned to him.

"I wanted to buy one canvas, not very expensive," Jungkook blushed.

"What size?"

"Um... I need to see the prices first."

"Of course, please follow me," the woman rushed through the shop to present a shelf spread along a whole wall filled with canvas.

Jungkook was standing in front of it with his jaw dropped for a good minute before shyly following the lady along it.

"What size would you like sir?"

"Um... I had a 100x70 or 120x80 in mind."

"How much money can you invest?"

"I have 30,000 won," Jungkook began to rumble through his backpack to take the crumbled banknotes out.

"I can offer you both sizes for that price," said the lady.

"For real?" Jungkook's eyes raised open with excitement.

"Of course, will you need anything else?"

"Um... no," the boy blushed.

"Do you have paint?" Asked Jimin. "Brushes, Terpentin and that thing that allows the painting to dry quickly and be conserved."

"Of course, please follow me this way," the lady led them between shelves.

"I don't have money for that," whispered Jungkook pulling on Jimin's leather jacket.

"You're buying the canvas, I'm buying the rest, ok?" He asked.

"Um, this is not good."

"What do you want to paint with? Spit?" Jimin sighed.