56. Ice-cream

New York, 2 years later,

Small snowflakes were circling in the air, the streets busy as Christmas was approaching and people were out to buy presents. They have just moved here three months ago and Jimin was still adjusting to the new lifestyle, waking up early for classes and lectures. The warmth of the hall he entered tingling on his frozen cheeks and palms. The previous two years had been sweet and crazy with their daughter coming to flip their reality upside down, but Kookie had been so brave, finishing high school with top grades, painting a lot, exhibiting in various places all over the world. The apartment they had bought half and half, as after selling many artworks his cutie could afford so much, was his favorite place lately. The over 300 square meters on a top floor of a penthouse had a private studio space and a practice room. Jimin chuckled pressing the elevator, he was sure both his babies were already back home as Kookie had texted him earlier he's staying with Amber so the nanny had a free afternoon.

The golden box of the elevator cabin sealing around him hen Jimin found himself excited like each day coming home. Today he had successfully passed his mid term dance technique exam and one of the teachers proposed he might consider working as a choreographer for a music video of a known singer.

Life was just going up for them, the studies challenging, yet it has been what they had dreamt of, but Jimin was anticipating the approaching Christmas break, he has already booked tickets home to spend it with the whole family as he was missing his parents, Jimley, her husband, Dalea and his friends.

The boys were doing good, Amelia and Hobi now engaged, Tae had mated Yoongi some time ago and they were planning to make MeowMewo cafe a successful chain, Namjoon still single.
The elevator stopped revealing the long corridor Jimin entered hurrying towards his door to open it swiftly and enter the marble hall.

"Cuties, I'm back," he took off the jacket, untied his winter boots.

It was so pretty outside as his heart was always melting at the sight of snow, so maybe later today he will take Amber to sledge in the park.

"Babies I'm home," Jimin giggled approaching the main living room but of course that space was empty so he walked around the house into the studio.

"Dad!" Amber raised from the floor where she was sitting over a paper drawing a cute cat with her crayons. "Look!" She lifted the unfinished drawing.

"Beautiful, you're little artist like Kookie," Jimin chuckled lifting her up to hug tightly.

The past two years he had been the person mostly taking care of her as Jungkook needed to concentrate on school, so they were the closest to each other.

"Dad, look! Snow!" Amber clapped pointing at the huge windows.

"I know, look how pretty it is," Jimin approached the glass wall glancing over the panorama of Manhattan in the blur of fluffy flakes from the sky. "We will take the sled to the park later."