3. Chocolate

"Jungkook?" Jimin stepped into the bathroom carefully

Stunning doe eyes looked up at him, the omega's gaze pissed.

"What?" He said reaching for some paper towels.

"I was looking for you," Jimin was stumbling on words, damn no one has ever made him so self cautious.

"You've found me, so..." the boy suddenly turned running to the nearest stall to close himself in it.

Jimin sighed leaving the present on the sink's edge taking a lot of paper towels to drain with water.

"Do you need help?" He asked ignoring the ringing bell.

He will be late for classes but Jungkook needed some support.

"Here," he handed the towels towards the boy who left the stall, his face extremely pale.

"Shit," Jungkook swore leaning above the sink to clean his face. "Shit."

"Hey, it's just a short phase, after the third month it will be easier," muttered Jimin.

Jungkook sent him an are you kidding me gaze.

"I mean, my sister has been pregnant last year so I know all the stages," Jimin blushed terribly.

"I'm not keeping It," hissed Jungkook through clenched teeth closing the running water. "The worst is, if this shit keeps happening everyone will find out, the fuckers in my class, the teachers, my employer," Jungkook's whole body was twitching as if he was surpassing breaking out into tears. "And my stupid hyung has given me an ultimatum, I get rid of the problem till the end of the month or he kicks me out. I have found the cheapest clinic in town that does such shit, some charity organization covers half of the costs, for you know... pregnant teens," Jungkook blushed sighing loudly. He suddenly closed his fists hitting the sink, tears rolling down his cheeks and Jimin hurried to grab his palms.

"Don't damage yourself."

"I'm so stupid! So so stupid! It was just one night. For once in my life I wanted to find out how it is to..." he bit his lip looking up with fear.

"Relax, no one's judging you. Definitely not me," Jimin had the urge to pull the boy into his arms, caress over that fluffy dark hair, kiss over his forehead and whisper calming words, but he knew Jungkook wouldn't have that, so he let go of the boy's hands stepping back.

"Here I bought you some sweets, for the little one," he blushed reaching for the box.

Jungkook's face tuned purple.

"That... not..." he mumbled.

"I think the lesson have started. Let's meet after school, we can go to that cafe you like or somewhere else."

"Why?" Asked Jungkook his face hardening.

"What do you mean?"

"Why would a rich ass brat like you want to hang out with a loser like me," Jungkook's words were aimed to slap him, but Jimin only chuckled, the boy was too cute.