42. Oil

The corners of Minji's lips twitched up in a meaningful smile

"Yes it's him," she said.

"Are you one hundred percent sure?"

"One million percent sure. It's him, do you know him?"

Cold tears left Jimin's eyes storming down his cheeks so suddenly Minji opened her mouth in shock.

"Jimin what happened?"

"This idiot," Jimin closed his fists released them again.

"What happened?" Minji was looking at him with worry.

"He... that's why he was using suppressants, has never even mentioned, that's why he was hiding."

"Why? Didn't he like the night you have had?"

"He's pregnant," Jimin hid his face in his hands as he wanted to yell at Jungkook so badly. "It was his first time and we have never used protection and I have met him some time ago, had no idea why I wanted to protect him and the baby so suddenly. We became boyfriends, but today he has scheduled the abortion and we had argued badly and... in less than three hours he will let go of our little one," Jimin bit his lip when Minji's face became troubled.

"You should be there with him Jimin, no matter what he decides you need to be there with him today."

It hit him like a lightning from the sky. Jungkook was the one, his mate, the little one his... and today... no matter what Jungkook does he should be there for him to protect him, while he was here miles away wasting time, some sobs coming when he felt Minji's soft palm caressing into his hair.

"Jimin, get yourself together, when is the abortion?"

"Around nine."

"It's 6:09, you still can make it. Go to your mate. Ok, just drive carefully."

"Ok," he surpassed the sobs drying his face with the sleeves. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. I will keep my fingers crossed that you'll make it in time."

Jimin nodded getting up needing to grab the chair for hold. After all he's been through he was here finally knowing the truth. Why had it been like that, now? Why couldn't Jungkook have had the courage to tell him? It all didn't matter now, though, so he was stumbling out of the cafe to his car, but he needed some moments of just sitting and taking in breaths to be able to turn the key and set off for that drive.

Like a flood from the sky, rain was splashing against the car windows, the windshields working on full speed to give Jimin at least an illusion of a vision of the road ahead. There was a way bigger storm inside his mind though, as how could Jungkook never even mention. Of course the insecure cutie he was he had believed he has no chances for Jimin to accept him as his mate anyway. Silly, silly Kookie.