35. Liquor

"Yep, but it's good," Jimin raised his brow

"Yep, but it's good," Jimin raised his brow. "Would you like to try?"

"Is it safe?"

"I haven't paid that much money for it to not to be safe to use."

"Yes, guess," Jungkook was extremely red taking it out to investigate.

"I'm just warning you after trying out that beast no human d* might feel good enough for you."

"You're funny," Jungkook giggled.

"Why, I'm honest, I'm not some sex god, I will never be as good as refined technology."

"You will always be better. This golden d* for 50 thousand can never kiss me, hold me in his arms, give me courage to live another day..." Jungkook's voice cracked.

"Kookie," Jimin jumped up to hug the boy tightly and cuddle into him.

I love you so much, he wished to retell over and over again, Jungkook sniffing into the crack of his neck.

"Kookie, what's up?"

"I don't know, it's too much. All of this, the exhibition, Andreas Green, sex, being boyfriend, that thing inside I'm feeling for you that is... it's so strong I can not even name," he moved his strong arms around Jimin holding to him so tightly. "The baby..."

"Kookie, I know, ok. I know. It will be all ok, we will figure it all out one after another," Jimin caressed the boy's sides, back and hair.

"I'm so afraid of the abortion, and waiting for it is hell," Jungkook scooped a little from him using the hoodie to dry his face.

Jimin nodded, what could he say, that he doesn't have to do it, but he couldn't and had no right to influence Jungkook's decision in any way.

"Remember that you have me, I'm here for you no matter what, through all of this."

Jungkook nodded taking the golden vibrator to twist in his hands.

"I will try this out in the bathtub, it's water proof right?"

"Sure it is," Jimin sighed. "Do you want me to help or assist."

"No, I will try it out, kind of prepare and warm up, come here when I'm ready."

"Ok, but I will not be as good..."

"Jimin, you always will be better than any crap piece of metal," Jungkook pecked his lips lingering into them. "I'll be back soon," he got up carrying the toy to the bathroom to close the door when Jimin was sitting there frozen his senses going crazy as he wanted to tear that door open and at least damn watch, but he needed to respect Jungkook and give him privacy.

"Kookie," he sighed knocking on the bathroom door lightly. "Go easy on yourself, remember the stitches."

"I'll shove it up my ass, no worries, the other hole is yours for later," he heard a loud playful giggle.

"Ah..." Jimin rubbed his face trying not to get crazy with that omega, he loved so much.

His phone buzzing again so he swore sitting down on the bed taking it out to find a message with a link.

'Here for you to educate yourself, this article says what happens to an alpha who refuses his mate. I hope you will be at least aware of the consequences before falling a choice.'

Jimin took a loud breath in reading over the message that made him so angry. Of course he knew the damn consequences, he didn't need an article, his finger clicking on the link opening a Werepedia page.

Refusing your mate.

The developing society in the past few decades is more and more drifting apart from traditional ways of thinking, but some of those behaviors can not only be dangerous but also life threatening. The refusal of the mate, is a trend popular between youth, that is living from day to day, diving into the easy hook up culture, postponing mating for whenever, but what if a person in their late teens or early twenties meets the right one and refuses the mate.

It can lead to severe mental and health problems, from depression, anger issues. Alphas are drifting into a phase of uncontrollable fury or seclusion from the closest environment, in the long term it leads to criminal behavior, losing the rut, impotence, deep depression, suicide attempts and if it continues for longer grief leading to death.

Betas have the least visible symptoms in the first phase, struggling with apathy, staying in an imaginary world, neglect of daily life, in the long run they stop taking care of themselves, losing appetite, falling into a very serious state of distancing themselves from everyone to slowly die in severe loneliness.

For omegas refusal is a complete disaster, as they're extremely emotional they become completely unable to participate in social life, mostly hiding in their house refusing to leave the room, to eat or drink. It mostly only takes a few months for a refused omega to die...

There was a loud moan coming from the bathroom and Jimin dropped the phone on the duvet stopping to read.

"Damn! What crap is that," he whispered closing the article.

'Have you read? Can you understand how I'm feeling?' A new text from the stylist girl lit up his phone when Jungkook's second moan rang the house raising goosebumps all over Jimin's skin.
He didn't hesitate a second to click the girl's number and block it.

I hope I'm done with her, he thought sitting up on the bed, his wolf begging to invade the bathroom, break out that door and conquer the omega, but he knew exactly he needed to give Jungkook total privacy.

Breath, he was begging himself listening in, but each splash of water, each rapid moan was causing his arousal to harden.

The torture unbearable and he was touching himself imagining it's him, not the golden beast taking his Jungkook into heaven, time passing, stretching out into forever until a cry rang the night.

Enough! Enough! Jimin fell against the pillows shivering, trying to regain sanity, but the bathroom door cracked raising all hair on his body. Jungkook slipped into the room, his wet hair dripping. He was wrapped into a fluffy bathrobe holding that golden toy to his chest.

"Have you?" He asked buffed looking from Jimin's face to his untied pants.

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about the things the girl is sending to Jimin and his reaction? I can only say the next chapter will be hot ;)
Also it's such a memorable day for us Army, can't be more excited and proud of our boys💜
Much <3