Tyrion - Witching Stark

Request from @deepprincesstraveler
on Tumblr and
Babygurle36 Tyrion Lannister x Stark reader with magic powers like Hope Mikaelson from TVD

I ❤️ anything with Tyrion. He's one of my favorite GOT characters

Tyrion had to admit when his father first ordered him he was to marry a Stark he was against it. He had already been married once and it didn't end well. But now he doesn't regret the marriage. He opens his chamber door seeing his wife who gets to her feet helping him carry his stack of books to his desk. His wife is almost his height and gets mocked for it. Her name makes her important in King's Landing. "So where would you like to go today, my lion?" I asked my husband as he sits down on the bed running quietly hand through his curls. Tiredness written all over his face from hours of dealing with the crowns money, his father named him Master of Coin before we were wed.

"Nothing in particular. You pick my love." He replied laying back on the soft covers watching me crawl beside him. His father wouldn't give him Casterly Rock his family home so we're forced to stay in the city. Closing my eyes I dream of returning to Winterfell someday. Taking his freehand in mine I mumbled some foreign words of a spell I'd done a couple of times before. Tyrion's eyes opened to see a mirror image of our chambers from the South turned into my bedroom from the North. "Where did you take us this time, Y/n dear?' He gets up off the bed going down to a closed window seeing snow falling outside. "I brought us as close to my home as I could get with the mirroring spell."

I'd been born with magic that would get me labeled as a witch and possibly killed in Westeros. Along with almost be the height of my dwarf husband. Tyrion and I fell in love quit fast finally finding someone who didn’t judge us of how we looked. "I wish I could take you home, darling. I know how much you miss it there. I actually didn't find the North horrible like my sister did." My husband spoke wrapping an arm around my waist feeling me lay my head on his chest breathing softly. I never wanted to leave Winterfell like my younger sister Sansa did. It shall always be my home even though I'm a Lannister Lion now. "One day I hope we can return, Tyrion..."

"Don't worry Y/n we will....but let's enjoy our little escape." His green eyes stare into mine with a smirk on his lips titling his head toward the bed. "Would you be up to sharing your bed in Winterfell my lady wife?" I feel my cheeks blush a little at his offer since I'd never slept with anyone. He said we wouldn't do anything until I'm ready. I pressed my lips to his feeling his arms go to my waist with mine running through his blonde curls when the kiss intensified. Tyrion and I fall back onto the bed with him hovering above me, searching my eyes for hestitation. "Tell me when you want me to stop, Y/n. I don't wish to hurt you." Resting my right hand to his cheek I smiled lovingly back to him. "You'll never hurt me, Tyrion. You never have I love you." He pressed his lips to mine untying the strings on the back of my dress. "I love you, Y/n now and always."

Comments really appreciated :)
Requests are OPEN