Jaime - You're Better Than Any Proper Lady

Anonymous Tumblr request - Reader is a servant and Jamie is I love with her and they are together secretly but everyone knows because they have 2 children and cersie hates reader because she took Jamie from her and Jamie defends reader every chance he gets.

Quickly walking through the halls of the Red Keep I finally made it back to my chambers at the other end of the castle shutting the door quickly. Leaning my back against the door I quickly heard two sets of feet running directly at me giggling like crazy. "Mommy!" Two sets of arms embraced me in a warm hug.

"Ohhh hi babies. You're daddy is coming shortly. I should have the rest of the night off for now." Breaking the hug I put a hand on each of my children's shoulders. The kids weren't twins but they almost looked like they were in my opinion.

My daughter Laina had her father's bright blonde hair that was in a braid falling down her back and my eye color. Whereas my son Alex had my hair color but it was almost as bright as her father's. Yet he had his father's eye color. Someone knocked three times on the door where I turned my head around getting to my feet. Opening the door the figure that had golden hair moves past me the second I locked the door behind the knight. "Cersei wants to see the both of us later tonight. I tried to tell her it wasn't necessary but she wouldn't take no for an answer...I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. What do you think she wants to talk with both of us about. I mean I thought we were doing a good job of keeping our relationship and the kids a secret. So that you don't get in trouble with King Robert." I told Jaime when he wrapped his arms around me in a hug kissing the crown of my forehead.

He held me in his arms with my hands resting on his armor chest with his green eyes focused on mine. "I've told you when we started this relationship between you and I. That I don't care what other people think of us. If they know about the kids then I'll stand by your side and defend you always."

"I know you will, Jaime. Everyone may say you are an oath breaker. But I know you better than everyone else does." Moving myself away from his arms I turned to our kids who were waiting to just embrace him like crazy. "Go on you two."

Laina and Alex didn't waste a second before they ran forward when he bent down on his knees opening his arms. "Ohh there's my little lion and lionesses." He hugged each of them when they throw their tiny arms around his neck smiling into his shoulders.

Watching Jaime embracing his kids that were on the ground right in front of me. Wrapping my arms around myself I smiled at their interaction. Jaime and I knew that our relationship couldn't be out in the open but that wasn't something important to me or him. With our different status ranks it was rare for a servant and a former heir to a household who had become a member of the Kingsguard would end up together. "Daddy, are you going to be able to stay the night this time?" Alex asked his father with those hopeful eyes focused on him.

"Oh I don't know.." Jaime started to say hating to not be able to say yes without hesitation.

Laina tugged his right hand giving him puppy dog eyes trying to convince him into saying only yes and nothing else. "Please daddy. We want to spend more time with you."

"I'll see what I can do. Come here." He sent them a smile kissing each of their foreheads before he rose to his feet beside me knowing we had to go see whatever his sister wanted. If we didn't she would come and figure out that Jaime had fathered other children with someone else that wasn't her. And that wouldn't end well for either of us.

Hugging our kids quickly I kissed their heads shooing them away back into the spot that we hide them from the staff that would patrols even the servants chambers at odd times without our knowledge. The only reason I knew about it was because Jaime saw one of the spies searching one morning. "I'll be back in little while. Don't answer the door unless you hear three knocks on it."

"You're worrying too much. It's starting to show Y/n. You need to remain like we have nothing to hide from her." Jaime warned me while we walked beside each not holding hands moving through the halls on our way to the Queen's chambers.

Slumping my shoulders I huffed trying to take some breathes to calm my nerves down. "She's the queen of the seven kingdoms and your sister. She could put our head on spikes if she wishes. Especially since she'll probably think that I stole you away from her. There's not really a good answer to our situation."

Jaime slowly opened the door letting me walk in first and he shut it behind himself. Shifting my gaze forward I held in my breath seeing the queen of the seven kingdoms sitting at a table by the open window. Cersei Lannister leans back in her chair gesturing for us to join her. "Ser Jaime. Lady Y/n, please sit with me."

Slowly together we moved and sat down across from her where I gulped being the first one to break the silence in the room. "You're grace, I'm afraid I have to ask why exactly did you request us here?"

"I want you to know that you aren't worthy of my brother. You might have been somewhat worthy of him if you were born from a noble house but you aren't. You came here as a servant to me. And I know of the little ones you have given him. But don't think for a moment that he will show devotion to you!' She growled gripping the wine cup in her hands.

Parting my mouth opened I didn't know what to say to her. "Your grace, I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Oh cut the crap, servant girl. I know that the two kids who occasionally follow you around aren't just yours but my brothers as well. Did you really think that I wouldn't be able to notice the blonde hair and green eyes mixed with your physical features!" The queen cut me off with her sharp tongue. "Jaime and I belong together. You don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve you!"

Jaime slide his chair back with his hands resting on the table raising his voice towards his sister shocking the both of us. "You don't get to talk about her that way. She is a better woman and lover than you will ever be. And I will be marrying her someday!"

Cersei jumped up to her feet slapping him straight across the cheek. "You lying cunt. Tell me you're be a liar, Jaime!"

"Jaime?" I trailed off staring up at him taken back by his words.

His blonde hair was slightly falling in front of his green eyes but he didn't have that cheeky smirk on his face and he didn't look to be joking. He turned his hands into fists at his sides standing tall against his twin sister the queen. "I'm not joking, Cersei. I am falling in love with Y/n and our kids. And she is better than any high born lady..she's better than you ever were to me!"

"How dare you speak to me that way. I am the queen - I am your sister. We belong together, you and I. I will put your heads on spikes if you walk out that door!" She sent me a death glare where I gulped.

I didn't want to get in between the sibling fight. Even though I basically already was at this point. Jaime leans forward glaring at his twin sister knowing how to show he was confident in his words. "You won't be able to do anything once I tell father that his line is secure with two Lannister heirs."

"They're not born of noble blood. What makes you think that he will ever agree to your terms?" She teased him leaning on the table the same way he was with her blonde hair waving down her shoulders.

He didn't let his confidence drop at any time. "Because he told me family is all that lives on. He will just care that I will be his heir and that I have given him too grandchildren." He turned away from his sister offering me his hand tugging me up to stand until we had made it back to his chamber door.

Lifting my gaze up to his I squeezed his hand needing an answer. "I...I can't believe you said that to her. After everything that you've been through with her..and yet you chose me. And I don't get why we are at your chambers. The kids will wonder where we are at."

"I just want a few moments with you, Y/n." He responded with a bright smile kicking open the door dragging me inside pressing my back against the closed door. "Nothing I said in there was just for show. I meant every part of it. I want to marry you, Y/n. I want you to be my wife and the lady of Casterly Rock."

Wrapping my arms around his neck I smiled pulling his lips down onto mine. "I'd be honored to be your wife, Jaime Lannister. I think I am falling in love with you too"

"I'll talk with my father tomorrow. Now I just time with you and our kids." He responded wrapping his arms around my waist drawing me in for another kiss feeling me smiling into the long awaited kiss.

Comments really appreciated ❤️