Tyrion- Peace Proposal pt2

Request from tyrionsprincess30 on Tumblr. I'm sorry i know i keep asking for requests.  But i woundering if maybe  you do a part to to the Tyrion one short where  the dragon princess agrees to marry Tyrion.

"You needn't be worried about today my darling daughter." Mother spoke helping braid my hair. I was now wearing a white summer dress and a flower crown in my hair. Today is the day of the wedding. The day I marry Tyrion Lannister. Mother had agreed to let us know one another before becoming husband and wife. It actually wasn't hard to form a better relationship with him considering I already knew him from a while ago. Guards opened the double doors for me to see Tyrion standing at the end of the long hallway. The throne and large steps behind him but all I can focus on is his gaze locked on mine.

He's wearing a dark red tunic and brown pants. His curls are a cute mess and he has a smile on his face. Unlinking my arm with mother she stands in front of us as we intertwined our hands. I have to look down at him and he looks up at me until I decide to bend down on my knees to be level with him. "Lady Y/n, you don't have to do that for me." He reassured me squeezing my hands in his about to pull me back to my feet. "It's no trouble, Tyrion. We're in this together. I want to look at you in the same level." My mother placed her hands over ours, tying a ribbon around our hands glancing between us. "Look at one another and say the words please." Tyrion sucks in a nervous breath so I started off.

"I am his and he is mine from this day until the end of my days...I take you Tyrion Lannister as my husband to be." Since we weren't familiar with the weddings in Westeros mother and I decided to add our own vows into the ceremony. Tyrion stood in awe of your beauty for a single moment. The light brightened your hair, going perfectly with your father Drogos eyes. "I am hers and she is mine from this day until the end of my days...I take you Y/n Targaryen-Drogo as my wife to be." He slowly cups my face in his hands pressing his lips onto mine. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. For a few seconds we forgot my mother was in the room, where in that moment it was just us. There was no war going on around. It was just Tyrion and I, it's just me and my husband.

Comments really appreciated :)

Request opened