5

Wanda POV:

We both decided it was time to leave. I think we are the only ones left in the building at this point. Helping Y/N study wasn't hard, or boring, or weird. It was like talking to an old friend. Just two people who loved hanging out – hanging out.

"Hey, you haven't eaten yet. Do you want to grab a bite or something?" I ask her hesitantly as we walk out the building. It is maybe a bit strange to ask, but she is an adult who can decide who she hangs out with. We are pretty close in age anyways. Maybe having a friend could both do us some good. She needs someone who understand what she's going through, and I need someone I can just relax with, not fight with. I need a friend...

"I'm not really all that hungry..."

"Oh yeah I get it, but are you sure, because I'm at least starving, and there's a great diner right down the street." I can see she wants to say yes but there's something holding her back.

"Yeah...okay." She says as she starts walking in the direction I pointed. There was a smile on her face, so I quickly hurried to catch up.

We sit down in this small quiet diner. There's only us and a couple other people there, not including the people who work there. She sits across from me in the booth, pulling one of her legs up close to her body, holding around it with one hand the other looking at the menu. She's so cute where she sits.

We sit there in a comfortable silence waiting for someone to take our order. "Hey what can I get for you two pretty ladies today?" A kind looking older man says as he flips his notepad open.

"I'll take a cheeseburger with fries, and a chocolate milkshake." I say and look over at Y/N, "I'll have fries and a cherry cola?" She says it but questions herself as she does. The man jots it down anyways and heads to place our order.

She keeps the menu in front of her face, not that she's reading in it. The refection in the window shows that she's zoned out. I decide to let her be until the food gets here. It goes surprisingly quick before the man returns with our orders, but as he places down her food she doesn't even look up.

I slowly push the menu down reveling her face, "hi." I say with a grin.

Her eyes dart around the room for minute before finding mine. She flashes me an apologetic smile, "hi."

"Foods here," I tell her and pick up my burger taking a huge jab of it.

"Classy, Ms. Maximoff," she says, throwing a napkin at me. Her fingers point to her cheek to show where I had gotten dressing. I try to get if of with the napkin but it fails. Finally, she reaches over and wipes it off with her thumb.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really hungry." I laugh it off. "No, you're cute. I just prefer things neat though."

We eat and while we keep a good conversation flowing. It isn't hard, talking to her. It's easy. She doesn't eat though, she just takes a sip of her coke every now and again and push the fries around with another one. Maybe she really wasn't hungry, I'm glad she came with anyways.