28

Y/N POV:

"Honey I'm home," I hear the door slam as Wanda enters our apartment. I quickly run out of the bathroom tackling her in a hug as soon as she reaches the living room. She stumbles a little from the impact but wraps her arms around me tightly when she regains her balance.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks when I don't let go, hiding my face deep in her neck. I take in a deep breath while slowly nodding into her. When I feel her lips on my head I hum softly as she starts swaying us back and forth.

After the longest time I pull away slightly so I can kiss her lips. What starts of sweet and innocent quickly become hungry and passionate. We both break apart needing a sip of air. Wanda rests her forehead on mine and I can feel her smile. I open my eyes wanting to look at her gorgeous face. "Hi" I giggle against her lips as she starts giving me kiss after kiss.

"Hi my love." She carefully picks me up laying me down on the couch getting on top of me. She lays down putting her whole-body weight on me and I bring my arms around her squeezing her even further into me.

"I missed you," I pout looking down at her head that's resting on my chest.

"You saw me a few hours ago," she chuckles kissing the edge of my bra. I feel her hand stroke slowly over my bare sides.

"I still missed you," I whisper letting a soft quietness settle over us. "I missed you too," she smiles into my skin. It's unbelievable how happy this woman makes me. I let my eyes close as I listen to her breathing, feeling it go through me.

------

I feel a line of small kisses along my jaw before a cold nose rubs down it. I keep my eyes closed as I sigh softly at the touch. I hadn't even realized we'd fallen asleep.

"Hey, it's 5, you should get dressed and leave soon, so you won't be late baby." She whispers in my ear before I feel her teeth graze my ear lobe.

"5 more minutes, I'm so comfortable...wait I take it back, let's just stay like this all night."

"As good as that sounds I really think you should go, plus I have to get up to pee soon anyways so we can't stay like this all night, I don't think I can make it." She laughs as I slowly open my eyes. I see her do the cute nose scrunch she does, and I swear my heart is melting right this second.

"I love you," is all I get out as she looks me in the eyes. Her smile is so soft as she carefully leans down connecting our lips in a tender kiss. "I love you more," she whispers along them. "Not possible," I say before kissing her again.

Have you ever kissed someone and never wanted it to stop? Like no matter how many kisses you give each other it will never be enough? Because right now, all I know is I can't get enough of feeling her against my lips.

I press her into me as I sit up so she ends up sitting on my lap. A never-ending round of kisses following along with us. I pick her up bridal style and she squeals a little not prepared for it. I walk to our bedroom and push the door that was slightly ajar open with my foot.

When I make it to our bed I throw her down making her laugh before getting on top of her, "whatcha doing honey?" She says in a cute manner fully knowing what I was planning. I lean down bringing her back in for a kiss, feeling like it's been too long since the last one already.

"Jus kissing my girlfriend," I say innocently before laying down on top of her, snuggling into her.

"I'm sure that's all you were thinking."

"Mhm, of course, what else could I have possibly been thinking about." She laughs as I close my eyes.

A few minutes later she starts pushing me, "hey don't fall asleep, you'll be late, come on." She laughs while I whine at her. "But babe I'm tired, I just wanna sleep."

"You'll sleep later, plus you've already slept for a few hours."

"But- but-" I start off but stop when I close my eyes not knowing what point I wanted to make but definitely not wanting to get up.

Suddenly I feel my body hit the hard wooden floor as Wanda laughs cruelly at me. "Sorry, are you okay?" She says as I wince in pain.

As soon as I sit up and look her in the eyes, we both burst out laughing, "you are truly evil Maximoff."

"Here let me help you up," she reaches her hand down to me but instead of getting up I pull her down so she lands on top of me.

"Hi," I laugh as she frowns at me. I kiss her over and over until a smile appears.

"Come on love, you have to get ready," she stands up pulling me with her.

"Fine but," I lean in close and lower my voice as I whisper in her ear, "when I get home I'm going to fuck-" I watch her eyes darken and she visibly swallows, "ing sleep." Her face drops as I feel a small impact on my arm, "now who's evil."

"What? What did you think I was going to say, jeez get your mind out of the gutter."