25

Y/N POV:

"That was the last box." Wanda huffs putting down a brown cardboard box in my living room. We are surrounded by stuff, but it's a lot less than I thought it would be. I look over at her, and she has this distant cover over her glossy eyes.

"How are you feeling my love?" I ask wrapping my hands around her waist, pulling her in close.

She takes a deep breath while closing her eyes, leaning into my hold on her, "it's weird you know, but I feel like I can relax, for once I feel like this is the start of something." She hums while I kiss her shoulder, and make my lips trail up her neck.

"I should say welcome to your home for the next week at least," I hear her laugh the tiniest bit.

"At least we'll become strong from carrying this stuff back and forth." She turns in my arms, looking me right in the eyes.

"Hi." I say at the sudden change of ambiance falling over us.

"Hi." She giggles. "Thank you again for letting me stay here."

"No worries, it'll be fun to snoop through your stuff for a change. Also, I couldn't let my girlfriend go homeless so close to Christmas could I now?"

"About that..." She starts off but quickly she trails off, her eyes looking over my shoulder.

"What?" I laugh at her when she pulls her attention back.

"Just...Christmas is in a week, and usually I would have gone to my in-laws, but you know that's not happening, I was just wondering what your plans are." She smiles shyly at me.

"I would spend it with my dad, but you know that's not happening, so I don't have any plans. Why? You wanna do something?" I mock her.

"Well, it would be kinda sad not doing anything wouldn't it? Just if we spend it together at least we aren't alone..."

"Why don't you stay? We can start looking for a new place for you after new year's so we can enjoy the holidays and not stress."

"I mean it sounds great but honey I don't want to intrude-

"It's only 3 weeks, you aren't intruding, plus I'm asking." I give her a soft smile and her eyes look right into mine. They're so stunningly perfect.

"Okay, I would love to." She bites her lip before leaning in giving me the softest kiss, when we pull away she has the biggest smile on her face.

"Okay well let's get you a little unpacked roomie, you can't live out of boxes for 3 weeks." I laugh starting to open a box.

"What are you doing?"

"In your own words Miss Maximoff: snooping duh."

"You're stupid." She rolls her eyes but keeps on smiling at me.

"I love you too, now help me out." I say pulling her down to the floor with me.

We spend all night going through her stuff, finding a place for it, and suddenly my apartment wasn't so empty or bare anymore. Suddenly it felt full.

Wanda POV:

I'm watching tv but I can't really focus. My eyes keep glancing down at the perfect person laying with her head in my lap. She's reading something (or at least trying to) for school. I really want to kiss her, but I don't want to distract her. My hand is stroking over her stomach, I feel her breathe slowly. A steady rise and fall. It's all so calm.

I lean down and find her lips, connecting them with mine for the briefest second. There's a small thud as the book she was reading hits the floor, and before I can react her lips are back on mine. Her hands loop around my neck as she sits up, straddling my lap in the process.

She bites my bottom lip making me moan, giving her exactly what she wants. With my mouth open she takes the opportunity and brings her tongue inside. I feel her exploring and deepening the kiss with every passing second.

My eyes open as I feel the loss of contact. She just gives me a smirk before throwing off her shirt. My gaze immediately lands on her exposed chest. "My eyes are up here," she says smugly, taking a steady finger under my chin lifting my head up so our eyes meet.

"I was just enjoying the view." I lean forward kissing her again, not wanting to go another moment without tasting her.

I start trailing down her neck, leaving marks as I do. She's mine, and I want to show that she belongs to someone, even though nobody can know it's me. I take a minute giving her breasts some attention, feeling her nipples harden underneath my touch, before lifting her up, practically slamming her into the couch. The stun she lets out makes me weak.

I keep moving down her body until I reach the waist of her shorts, I look up at her and she nods frantically. Desperately. "Please fuck me. I need you." I easily pull them off along with her underwear.

Starting slowly, nipping, and licking up her thigh I hear her breathing get unsteady. "Babe, no teasing. Please- I- I need-" I stop all together and look her directly in the eyes, "say you're mine."

"I'm yours." She looks at me pleadingly. My finger starts stroking through her folds, but I don't give her what she wants. "Please- I'm yours- All yours Ms. Maximoff."

"Good girl," I say when I finally hear what I want. My mouth finds her clit and start working. She's already surprisingly close. As soon as I push two fingers in her, she's unable to keep quite anymore. Her moans are like music to my ears. I find my way up to her face, "I wanna watch you cum for me." I say pushing a third finger inside her. Sending her over the edge.

I watch her eyes roll back in pleasure, as she cums on my fingers. I trace my hand up and down her sensitive clit, helping her ride out her orgasm. I take my covered fingers up to her mouth and she sucks them clean, before I kiss her again carefully.

She closes her eyes and takes a slow breath, she hums as I lean against her. "Can we go to bed?" She says a smirk playing on her lips. I waste no time picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom. Our bedroom. Her eyes are dark, and I feel a shiver down my spine, anticipating how good I'll feel in just a few moments.