10

Y/N POV:

We sit and drink and talk for hours. I'm having the best time. I have never liked talking to people, but she is the one person I couldn't stop talking with. I've told her more things about me than anyone else before, "did you know you're the only person in all of New York who has ever been to my apartment."

"Really, well I feel honored."

"Yeah, I mean you should." I laugh at how ridiculous that sounded.

"Though it's not much to see is it. All your stuff is on that bookshelf, and the rest of your walls are bare. Don't you want to make it more homey?"

"I know it's a little plain, but I usually just hang out in my bedroom, and there's stuff in there I guess." She immediately gets up and heads toward the room.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think? I'm gonna snoop through your stuff." She wiggles her eyebrows before she dips into the room. I hurry to catch up with her, she's already looking at the pictures on the walls.

She traces her fingers over a picture of me from earlier this year, it was taken on my first day in the city. I was so happy that day, so excited by everything. "You look so cute in this..."

"I know it's stupid to have pictures of yourself hanging up, but my dad said it was his favorite because of how happy I was there, so I put it up."

"It's not stupid, I think it's nice. I don't have any pictures of myself from the last few years, all of them are with my- Alex or friends."

"Let's change that," I take the disposable camera off my dresser and point it at her, "smile."

"Oh come on, don't do that. I probably look like a mess. Please, I don't look good." She turns away and looks at the pictures again. She tucks her hair behind her ear. It was like she was nervous because of the camera.

I take my hands on her hips and turn her my way. I want her to look at me, I want her to really understand what I see. "You do not look like a mess. You are the most stunning woman I have ever met. We all have our insecurities, and most people can't see how beautiful they are. So I'm going to tell you so you understand just how beautiful you are. You are a pulchritudinous person," I stop planting a kiss on her nose. "Ravishing." Another kiss this time on her cheek, "breath taking." The other cheek. "Irresistible." I kiss her on the lips so very briefly before saying, "You, my dear, are hot as fuck."

She laughs a little and looks down, "do you really think so?" What? What the fuck is this? Do I think she's beautiful? "Do I have eyes?" I say making sure I'm using my most sarcastic voice. I take a second before turning serious, "I do, I think you are one of the most interesting people I've met, and I adore you."

Her eyes look glossy, and I push her chin up with my finger, planting kiss after kiss on her lips. "Let me take your picture."

She nods slowly, giving me a warm smile. I step back taking a few pictures of her. Gosh she is so pretty. 1 2 3 pictures. I take a step closer. 1 2 3 pictures. She takes of her shirt. 1 2 3 pictures. She unbuttons her pants. 1 2 3 pictures. She's only in her underwear. 1 2 3 pictures. She gets a bit closer. 1 2 3 pictures.

"You okay there? You look a bit warm." She says as she gets closer to me. She takes the camera putting it down on the nightstand. I try to breathe. How do you breathe again?

I feel her pull off my jumper. Her eyes tracing over my skin. I quickly take of my pants while she keeps looking. Intense eyes. Hungry eyes. Suddenly she grabs my face, our lips crashing into each other. Her hands travel down my backside, they go further and further down. I feel her hands memorizing my skin.