16

Y/N POV:

"Welcome to the ice castle." Wanda says as she walks through the doors of her own house. Her arms gesturing to the space.

"Whoa. Your house does not look like youre on a teacher's salary." I gasp as I take in the area. It's so very spacious. Doesn't seem like she likes it though.

I give her a small questioning look, "It's a fancy house. All the things and all the space. But it's a cold house. It's barely even mine honestly. Alex the fancy CEO of a big-time company has money. I do not." I listen to her as we start walking, where I don't really know.

"When we lived in LA we had this tiny apartment, much like yours. I think I was actually happy there. Here you don't even have to see the other person if you don't want to."

We reach the kitchen, and she goes to one of the cabinets and pulls out a couple of glasses. I hang back leaning on the isle. She looks at me as she holds a glass slightly up and I give her a small nod. "But you want to?" I ask her.

"I used to." Everything falls silent except the sound of her pouring our drinks.

She hands me the glass. I take a sip before breaking the silence, "I know I have no right to ask this but why stay?"

She lets out a long sigh as she puts down her drink again, "Because- I have no idea actually. Maybe I should've left a long time ago, but it seemed easier staying. Plus it's not like I don't care about her."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes...but not the way I should."

"How should you love her then?"

"I don't know, I just know it's not the way I do..." She looks away, clearly thinking about what her next words should be. A moment later her eyes find mine again. They are sort of glossy but there's something new in there. She opens her mouth as if she was going to say something, but she stops herself. But going against her initial instinct she speaks anyways, "I think maybe I should love her the way I love you."

Wanda POV:

Did I really just say that. Oh shit well it was fun while it lasted right. What crazy person tells someone they love them after a week. I mean yes I've known her for a few months but it's not the same.

She's not saying anything. Please say something. Her eyes as still holding mine. I can't read her. Please say something.

"You love me?" she finally says very quietly. I do...I really do. But I can't say that. Should I laugh it off. Should I lie. Should I run?

"I know it's soon...and I know it's complicated- but I know how I feel."

She gets closer to me, and I feel myself swallow very hard, "and how do you feel?"

"I'm in love with you...I love you Y/N." The last part is barely a whisper. She is right next to me now, and I see her smile as the words hit her face. She's smiling. That has to be good right?

Her hands come around my back as she slowly pulls me closer. She places a light sweet kiss on my lips. She meets my eyes for a second when she pulls away, "I love you too Wanda."

"Really? You're not just saying it because you think you should because you don't have to you know-" I feel her lips on mine again and I sink into her for a second, but she stops it just as soon as she started it.

"You wanna know what I think?" Her words float over my lips.

"Always."

"That you're thinking too much right now. Listen and listen well...I love you. Yes, it's soon. Yes, it's complicated. But for once I don't care okay...you love me. Nobody has told me that before...and trust me when I say it because I've never told anyone that either. I wished I told someone once, but it was too late, and I realize I wasn't ready. But now I can't wait- because what I feel for you...I feel it from such a deep place. I know that we shouldn't be in love, we shouldn't even be here right now, but I do. I love you."

I don't have time to process what she says because like a reaction I kiss her. Like I can't contain myself any longer. Like she's all I need, and all I ever needed...and I think she is. I feel her kiss me back, she's being gentle. Loving. But I'm starving and all I want is her.

I rip off her jacket while moving her back. She becomes more eager as well. Her tongue explores my mouth as my hands travel her body.

We stumble down the hallway until we finally reach the door. Most our clothes scattered along the way. We don't properly break away until we're inside. She pushes me down on the bed and straddles me very slowly.

She bites my bottom lip and tugs it out before whispering, "tell me what you want?" Oh god she's so hot.

"I- I- I..."

"Use your words Ms. Maximoff." Her hand travels down my front and finds the edge of my underwear. She put her hand carefully under it and starts circling my entrance. "What do you want Miss?"

"You-" I barely get out.

"I'm yours." And with that I feel her inside of me.