13

Wanda POV:

It's 7:59 p.m. right now, Y/N and I agreed to meet at the restaurant at 8. We both figured it was easiest to meet there. I absolutely adore this place, it's this cute little Italian restaurant. It's small and not fancy at all. The perfect place for us to just hang out, without any pressure, or hopefully anyone we know.

8:15 and she's not here, maybe she isn't showing up. "I know you're waiting for another person, but can I start you off with a drink?" A waiter asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No, she's not waiting, I'm right here." Y/N comes running up to the table. She has this short black dress on, and I can feel it getting harder to breathe taking in her look.

"Hey baby," I say as she leans down to give me a kiss.

"Hi. I'm sorry I'm late. I took the wrong subway line, I think...I at least got off from the wrong stop-"

"Don't worry about it," I nod towards the waiter, "what would you like to drink?"

"Ummm... I'll have whatever you're having." She gives me an innocent smile.

"Two glasses of red."

"Which kind?"

"Whichever you would recommend." He gives me a slight nod as he leaves.

A moment later he returns with a bottle and two glasses, "how does this one look?"

"That looks perfect," and he pours us each a glass before leaving.

"Did I tell you – you look gorgeous tonight?" I say as soon as he is gone.

"No but thank you." Her cheeks go red as she smiles. Her menu goes in front of her face to hide her blush.

I reach across the table and take her hand in mine, stroking it gently first to get her to look back at me, but not stopping when she does. "You wanna know what I think?" I start off.

"Always."

"How nice it was when you just kissed me...the way you came in here and kissed me like it was the most normal thing in the world. Like it had happened a million times before, and it was going to happen a million times more." Her eyes meet mine.

"Well, I'm not sure about the millions of times before, but I do know I plan on doing it a million times more...if that's alright with you?"

"It's more than alright."

Eventually the waiter comes back, he takes our order. We get our food. We eat. All the while having a conversation that I wish would never stop. It wasn't about anything in particular. It was just about anything we could think of.