27

Wanda POV:

It's been a few days since I moved in temporarily at Y/Ns, and honestly it has been great. Everything has been so nice in our own little bubble. She has also sat at work with me for the past few mornings, it's very sweet of her, I am a little scared we're pushing our luck, but having her sit with me has made working better. I love not being alone all the time, I love that the person I'm spending my time with is her.

She seems a lot better now than a few weeks ago, which is a relief, I'm glad she's feeling better. She has been a little on edge this week, but I think she's just scared of everything, and I can't blame her. But she doesn't seem to regret us moving in together or being together at all for that matter.

I'm trying to catch up on work in my office when I hear a knock, before I can answer Y/N pokes her head in. "Hey, is now a good time?" She asks with a small smile.

"Please, I really need a hug." She laughs taking in my desperate expression, before coming in locking the door behind her. She puts down a brown paper bag on my desk along with a cup of something.

"Come here I say," so she won't sit down on the other side.

Carefully she makes her way over to me, sitting down in my lap, wrapping her hands tightly around me. "A lot to do?"

"Yes, and I'm very tired. I'm so glad that this is the last day before break. I can't wait to go home and cuddle." She pulls away so she can look at me with a guilty expression.

"Actually, I was just about to ask if it was okay if I went out with Nat and Carol. But you know what I don't have to go, cuddling up to you sounds a lot better, we can find a movie and order food, and just relax."

"No honey, you should go. I mean we'll have all of Christmas anyways."

"No it's fine, you've been working really hard lately, we should start of the holidays relaxing together."

"Wouldn't this be the second time you canceled on them?"

"Yes, but it's fine, they'll understand, I think. I don't really know them all that much."

"So go and get to know them, I'll be fine on my own. Maybe I'll just take a nice relaxing bath and catch up on shows I'm watching." Suddenly Y/N pouts and I laugh, "what?"

"Don't tell me you're going to take a bath and expect me to wanna go somewhere else, now I definitely wanna stay with you."

"Okay horndog, join me some other time, go out tonight."

"Well what if you came with me? They did say you could come with us last time, I'm sure they'd be okay if you came with us, I want to hang out with you. Plus I'd feel a lot more comfortable with you there, if you'd wanna come out with us."

I kiss her pouty lip before shaking my head, "no, they might be okay with having me there, but nobody wants to hang out with their teacher on a Friday night."

"I want to hang out with my teacher every night."

"Well your teacher also happens to be your girlfriend so..."

"You weren't always, I hung out with you before then too."

"That's because you liked me."

"No I didn't- shut up."

"Honey we live together. You're my girlfriend. You can admit you liked me." I poke her sides as she hides her face in my neck.

"No because that's embarrassing." I gasp with a fake shock, "you think liking me is embarrassing?!"

"Yes." She lifts her head and kisses me softly before getting off me, leaving me the pouty one.

"Oh I got you fries and a shake," she pushes the food she put down when she got here towards me, "don't work too hard, I'll see you at home, I'm leaving for the day."

"Wait why are you leaving now?"

"Teacher's sick, my other classes are canceled. And I'm not going out until 6 anyways, if I'm going at all that is."

"You're going." I pull her towards me, and bring her down for a few small pecks, "we'll see."