Chapter 2

I was in my bed when I got a text from Mary.

Hey Tanner and I wanted to invite all the cast to spend a week on a penthouse. Do you think you can come ?

I may have forgot to say that Mary has been dating Tanner Buchanan who plays Robby in the serie. They've been dating for two years now and they're still happy.

I will love too. Just tell me when it is and I'll be there.

She responded me and told me that the trip was in two days and everyone already sayed yes. By everyone, she meant Xolo (who plays Miguel), Gianni (Demetri), Ralph (Daniel), William (Johnny), Hannah (Moon), Annalisa (Yasmine) and Jacob (Hawk) of course.

I have to admit, I'm kind of nervous. I mean I haven't seen Jacob in a while and I don't know how to act around him. We've been friends for five years and I don't want to ruin everything. I need to change my thoughts. Maybe I can ask Mary if she wants to hang out with me.

Hey, I need someone to talk to about something. Can I come to your house in twenty minutes ?

I just waited thirty seconds before I got an answer.

Sure, I'll make hot chocolate.

I smiled at her text because she knows how to make me feel better.

I took my car keys and left my house.