Chapter 10

I woke up this morning happier than ever. I was finally with the boy I liked for years. I turned and looked at his angel face.

"Jacob, Jacob, wake up" He tightened his arms around my waist.

"Hmmm"

"I'm serious"

"Five more minutes please"

"Not gonna happen"

"Why are you so cruel ?"

"Because we all planned to go to the roller coaster, remember ?"

"But I want to stay in bed with you"

I pecked his lips and got up.

"It's cute but you still have to get up"

"Fine"

He got up and came to me before kissing me.

"Easy, we just started dating yesterday"

"I know but I've been wanting to do this for a long time" he pecked my lips again.

"Me too, that's why I want to cherish it"

We got dressed and rejoined everyone in the kitchen.

"Morning guys"

"Morning, ready for the rollercoaster ?" asked Gianni.

"I'm so excited" said Xolo with a girly voice.

"Shut up" said Ralph.

"Are you guys ready ?" asked William.

"Yes dad" we all said.

"Shut up" he smiled.

I took my bag and we all left in different cars. Gianni, Annalisa, Hannah and Xolo went in a car while Mary, Jacob, Tanner and I went into another one and Ralph and William took Ralph's car.

We had to drive during two hours to get to the roller coaster. Jacob and I were on the back of the car and Mary and Tanner were on the front. After an hour of driving my legs started to hurt me.

"Jacob ? Can I lay down on you please ?" I asked with my puppy eyes.

"Why ?" he groaned.

"Because I'm tired and maybe we can cuddle" I whispered the last part in his ear because I didn't want Tanner or Mary to hear. I will tell her later that we're now dating.

"Good point"

He laid down on the back of the car and I put myself on top of him with my hands caressing his.

"See that was a good idea"

"Yeah you're right on this one" he smiled before putting his head in my hair and smelled.

This trip will be good.